525-60 AGRI TELESCOPIC HANDLER
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Agri Loadall is no different.
Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package. There’s also strength, durability and reliability built into every area of this Loadall from JCB.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
The JCB 525-60 Agri Loadall has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door.
- Inside, there's a radio speaker and plenty of storage. Tinted cab glass is fitted as standard, reflecting 30% of the sun's energy to increase comfort.
- You can also choose from a variety of seating options to suit all operators and applications.
- So that you can tailor your Loadall for any climate, you can choose from a cab with or without air conditioning.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Agri is comfortable, precise and smooth: there are single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
LSD and 4WD as standard with vari-speed transmission option.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Agri telehandler with limited slip differential and 4WD as standard.
- Our innovative Vari-speed transmission feature allows operators to preselect a forward speed.
- Hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to manoeuvre with precision even in cramped spaces.
- A low height of 1970mm and a narrow width of 1840mm enables this JCB Loadall to access the very smallest operating environments. With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, tight turning circles and superior manoeuvrability are assured.
Reduction in time and costs.
- The 525-60 Agri Loadall produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- An auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) enables maximum productivity and uncompromised performance.
- AutoStop on the new Stage V model automatically shuts off the engine whilst the 525-60 Hi Viz remains safely parked and not in operation.
- JCB's Loadall exterior isn't purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing time-consuming dust build-up.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY, DURABILITY
State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- To achieve the very highest levels of quality on our telehandlers, we use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining and precision paint technology.
- The new JCB Loadall range's stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- You can be assured of long-term corrosion protection on a 525-60 Agri Loadall because all JCB cabs are dipped in electrophoretic alloy before the painting process begins.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.