520-40 Telescopic Handler
The JCB 520-40 is another compact, manoeuvrable Loadall. It has a longer footprint than the 516-40, giving it greater lifting capacity and lift capacity at reach.
The JCB 520-40 Loadall has a spacious, safe, side-entry cab with superb visibility is superb and a large opening door allows for easy access. Investment in the compact telescopic handler operator’s comfort is imperative because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
The JCB 520-40 Loadall uses a combination of 2 axles and a hydrostatic transmission and four-wheel steer for superb manoeuvrability.
- Excellent ground clearance and four-wheel drive mean this compact telescopic handler can make light work of any arduous conditions or terrain.
- The 520-40 boasts an ultra smooth hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency.
- Compact dimensions and a tight turning circle enables the 520-40 to work within the confines of tight building sites.
Every JCB Loadall has a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Hoses on the 520-40 are routed through the boom to protect against damage whilst the U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points.
- The one-piece bonnet opens for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard fan keeps debris out of the cooling package while most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
- Every JCB Loadall is designed to maximise uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
The JCB 520-40 Loadall boasts a spacious, safe, side-entry cab enhancing the operator experience.
- Everything on the JCB 520-40 is built around the operator, from a fully adjustable suspension seat, mobile phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic control switches on the front console.
- Controls on the JCB 520-40 telescopic handler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
- The load moment indicator, providing progressive read out of forward stability, is at eye level for easy checks and maximum safety.
It’s a skid steer, wheeled loading shovel and forklift all in one compact telehandler package.
- The 520-40 machine sits low in the chassis to be able to maintain a compact footprint for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access.
- A versatile hydrostatic transmission and permanent 4-wheel steering help to ensure a compact turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 520-40 with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.