THE SMALLEST AGRI LOADALL IN OUR RANGE, THE JCB 516-40 AGRI IS ALSO ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE TELEHANDLERS IN THE WORLD. PUT SIMPLY, IT'S A SKID STEER, WHEELED LOADING SHOVEL AND FORKLIFT ALL IN ONE COMPACT TELESCOPIC HANDLER PACKAGE.
This small Agricultural telescopic handler achieves its extraordinary versatility because of JCB’s revolutionary offset single-spine chassis. Core strength is under the boom and the chassis wraps around the cab, meaning the 516-40 AGRI Loadall cab can be mounted lower than normal.FULL SPECIFICATION
THE JCB 516-40 AGRI TELEHANDLER'S ENSURES EXCELLENT MANOEUVRABILITY THROUGH PIONEERING DESIGN.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 516-40 AGRI with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
- A joystick-mounted shuttle switch offers fast and easy directional control.
- You can raise 1600kg throughout the lift arc of the boom, up to the full height of 4m. There is also a 1000kg lift capacity at 2m forward reach, making it easy and safe to load or unload trailers of bales.
JCB LOADALLS HAVE A WELL-EARNED REPUTATION FOR DELIVERING RELIABLE PERFORMANCE WITH MINIMUM DOWNTIME.
- Steering rams on the 516-40 AGRI Loadall are located high on the axle out of harm's way.
- When you buy a JCB Loadall, you buy a machine that's sought after around the world for its legendary productivity and build quality. This level of demand keeps residuals correspondingly high.
- Resale values are helped by our continued use of innovative design and build. For example, the JCB 516-40 AGRI has a patented offset single-spine chassis; the cab sits low in the chassis, keeping machine height down without compromising on comfort.
THE 516-40 AGRI TELEHANDLER'S SINGLE-LEVER JOYSTICK CONTROLS WITH PROPORTIONAL AUXILARIES ARE QUICK AND EASY TO USE.
- Visibility is excellent for such a compact telescopic handler; there is a large roof screen and optional front and rear work lights. Control switches are ergonomically laid-out and backlit for easy recognition and good visibility at night.
- You have a choice of cab's with or without air conditioning - to equip the 516-40 AGRI Loadall for any climate.
- Whichever cab you choose, you'll find it large and spacious, with a wide-opening door for easy access.
JCB'S ADAPTIVE LOAD CONTROL SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY PREVENTS YOUR 516-40 AGRI LOADALL FROM OVERTURNING FORWARDS DURING HEAVY LOAD HANDLING.
- The JCB 516-40 AGRI Loadall has hose burst check valves (HBCVs) to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
- This telehandler's cab is ROPS (Rollover Protection System) and FOPS (Falling Objects Protection System) certified, keeping its operator protected at all times.
- Cesar is a simple and effective method of machine identification and registration operated across the UK and Ireland by the Police. JCB fully supports the initiative and offers it as a factory fit across our full UK range of machines.
Please enter your town or postcode