The smallest AGRI Loadall in our range, the JCB 516-40 AGRI is also one of the most innovative telehandlers in the world. Put simply, it’s a skid steer, wheeled loading shovel and forklift all in one compact telescopic handler package.
This small Agricultural telescopic handler achieves its extraordinary versatility because of JCB’s revolutionary offset single-spine chassis. Core strength is under the boom and the chassis wraps around the cab, meaning the 516-40 AGRI Loadall cab can be mounted lower than normal. That means the whole machine sits lower (1.8m) for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access. Crucially, we haven’t had to reduce cab size or performance to achieve these benefits.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handlers, our AGRI Loadalls are always in demand and therefore valuable.
For added versatility, high utilisation and extra investment value, we offer a large attachments range.
So from greenhouses to chicken sheds and smallholdings, the 516-40 AGRI Loadall is at home anywhere on the farm.
- Single-lever controls, proportional auxiliaries and great visibility
- Efficient drivetrain and high resale values reduce operating costs
- Safe to operate and easy to maintain
- Compact size and superior manoeuvrability for working in tight spaces
- T3-compliant fuel-efficient JCB Diesel by Kohler engine
- One-piece fully welded chassis and large boom overlap