516-40 Telescopic Handler
The JCB 516-40 Agri put simply, it's a skid steer, wheeled loading shovel and forklift all in one compact telescopic handler package.
This small Agricultural telescopic handler achieves its extraordinary versatility because of JCB’s revolutionary offset single-spine chassis. Core strength is under the boom and the chassis wraps around the cab, meaning the 516-40 Agri Loadall cab can be mounted lower than normal.
JCB Loadalls have a well-earned reputation for delivering reliable performance with minimum downtime.
- Steering rams on the 516-40 AGRI Loadall are located high on the axle out of harm's way.
- When you buy a JCB Loadall, you buy a machine that's sought after around the world for its legendary productivity and build quality. This level of demand keeps residuals correspondingly high.
- Resale values are helped by our continued use of innovative design and build. For example, the JCB 516-40 AGRI has a patented offset single-spine chassis; the cab sits low in the chassis, keeping machine height down without compromising on comfort.
DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY
The JCB 516-40 Agri telehandler's ensures excellent manoeuvrability through pioneering design.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 516-40 AGRI with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
- A joystick-mounted shuttle switch offers fast and easy directional control.
- You can raise 1600kg throughout the lift arc of the boom, up to the full height of 4m. There is also a 1000kg lift capacity at 2m forward reach, making it easy and safe to load or unload trailers of bales.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
JCB's adaptive load control system automatically prevents your 516-40 Agri Loadall from overturning forwards during heavy load handling.
- The JCB 516-40 AGRI Loadall has hose burst check valves (HBCVs) to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
- This telehandler's cab is ROPS (Rollover Protection System) and FOPS (Falling Objects Protection System) certified, keeping its operator protected at all times.
- Cesar is a simple and effective method of machine identification and registration operated across the UK and Ireland by the Police. JCB fully supports the initiative and offers it as a factory fit across our full UK range of machines.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
The 516-40 Agri telehandler's single-lever joystick controls with proportional auxiliaries are quick and easy to use.
- Visibility is excellent for such a compact telescopic handler; there is a large roof screen and optional front and rear work lights. Control switches are ergonomically laid-out and backlit for easy recognition and good visibility at night.
- You have a choice of cab's with or without air conditioning - to equip the 516-40 AGRI Loadall for any climate.
- Whichever cab you choose, you'll find it large and spacious, with a wide-opening door for easy access.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.