The NEW 514-40
COMPACT BUT COMFORTABLE
INTRODUCING THE COMPACT 514-40 LOADALL.
The world’s No.1 Telehandler is now available in it's smallest package ever but with the largest cab in its class. Sharing all the design quality DNA developed over the last 45 years of JCB Loadall development, it is also trailer towable, which makes the new 514-40 the most compact, most comfortable and most hassle-free Telescopic Handler on the market.
- Max. Height 1.8m
- Max. Length 2.9m
- Width 1.55m
THE 514-40 HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO GO TO PLACES AND GET INTO SPACES WHERE NO OTHER TELEHANDLER CAN, MAKING IT THE ULTIMATE TELEHANDLER FOR ALL APPLICATIONS.
- Best-in-class lift capacity at full height (12% over competition).
- Small enough to fit through a 6ft (1.8m) high doorway.
- Greater manoeuvrability allows use on the smallest worksites.
- The most compact and towable telehandler available.
- Ideal for yards, events, agriculture, construction and landscaping.
THE NEW 514-40 HAS THE LARGEST CAB IN ITS CLASS, MEANING THERE HAS BEEN NO COMPROMISE ON CAB COMFORT OR SAFETY.
- Full-width cab is an extra 200mm wider than competitors.
- Easy and uncompromised access and exit.
- Great visibility to all four wheels gives operators complete confidence.
THE NEW 514-40 HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO HAVE THE SMALLEST MAINTENANCE COSTS, MAKING IT AN EASY AND AFFORDABLE MACHINE CHOICE WITH GREATER UPTIME.
- Low maintenance 19kW engine
- Easy serviceability with all touch points in one location.
- No DPF for lower servicing costs.
- Can be towed to site for convenience and reduced transport costs.
THE NEW 514-40 COMES WITH THE TOTAL PEACE OF MIND A GLOBAL MANUFACTURER BRINGS. OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS UNRIVALLED, ALLOWING YOU TO GET ON WITH WORKING.
- Best distribution and service network.
- 24/7 parts availability.
- Wide variety of available JCB attachments.
- LiveLink telematics as standard provides security and maintenance alerts.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.