270 SKID STEER
Flexible, multi-purpose and highly productive.
The JCB 270 large platform machine has greater visibility down to the attachment. With a rated operating capacity of 1,235 kg, this powerful vertical lift skid steer loader is ideal for demolition, breaker work and using rock saws.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Efficient 44kW JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit is 70 lpm. A high-flow option up to up to 115 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The Powerboom™ provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for maximum protection from impact.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- For greater breakout force, JCB skid steers have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- A wide-opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit.
- 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- All daily checks can be performed at ground level.
- Pre-filters, oil and air filters are easy to access via a large, recessed, rear service door.
- JCB’s tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
JCB Electric Range
JCB’s pioneering range of machines are 100% electric with zero emissions, zero compromise on performance and a lot less noise.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.