155 Skid Steer Loader
155 SKID STEER
Flexible, multi-purpose and highly productive.
The small platform 703kg rated operating capacity JCB 155 radial lift skid steer loader is ideal working at ground level for digging and moving materials and mid-range height tasks like dumping over walls.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Efficient 44kW JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit is 70 lpm. A high-flow option up to up to 115 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
COMFORTABLY BETTER VISIBILITY
- The low boom profile on hi-viz models allows excellent visibility to both sides of the machine and the quick hitch, plus enhanced visibility to the tracks or wheels.
- JCB’s Powerboom™ loader arm gives operators 60% better visibility than conventional twin‑arm machines.
COMFORTABLY BETTER SAFETY
Safer by design
- With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, JCB machine operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- The optional electric quick hitch is fitted with a single‑point lock-and-unlock flag for optimal visibility, to ensure that the attachment is safely locked/ unlocked
COMFORTABLY BETTER POWER
- With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer and compact track loaders.
- Vertical lift provides optimum lift capacity at maximum height and reach, for easier load and carry jobs.
COMFORTABLY BETTER PERFORMANCE
Built to last
- JCB skid steers and compact track loaders are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- The unique JCB Powerboom™ has 20% more steel than conventional twin-arm skid steer designs.