9T Site Dumper
9T-2 Site Dumper
Extremely tough and extremely productive.
The largest site dumper in the JCB range, the 9T is an extremely powerful and productive machine that’s designed to shift huge loads of material.
BUILD QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the new range of JCB site dumpers, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of build quality.
- Skip strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
- Heavy duty articulated chassis and skips help your machine to withstand the toughest work sites.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensures superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -15°C.
Exceptional levels of research have gone in to making the JCB site dumper range the safest in the industry, protecting both the operator and your investment.
- Folding ROPS/FOPS level II with optional folding ROPS frame.
- Optional JCB SiTESAFE cab ensures operator safety and comfort.
- A front camera is fitted as standard which expands the operator's visibility and protects those around the machine.
- Safety assured through sequenced two-stage drive inhibit system: the operator needs to be sat on the seat with the lap belt engaged before driving.
To maximise productivity of the 9T-1 dumper, you can expect a wealth of features to boost comfort, safety, serviceability and ease-of-use.
- The JCB 55kW EcoMax Tier 4 Final engine incorporates an array of state-of-the-art features to maximise power, torque and economy.
- 4-speed permanent 4WD powershuttle transmission makes the dumper very easy to operate.
- Front or swivel tipping skip options to suit the application.
- Wheel-to-ground contact has been maximised thanks to large oscillation angles which aids off-road performance and boosts productivity even further.
EASE OF OPERATION
The JCB 9T-1 is designed to move as much material as possible, as easy and safely as possible.
- Exceptionally easy ground level service access with a tilting seat base providing maximum access to all areas
- Leading service access with up to a 62% lower SAE serviceability rating
- Flat, clean skip design enable effective material discharge and easy cleaning
- JCB SiTESAFE cab is detachable for fleet flexibility and simple retrofit
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.