6T-2 Site Dumpers
6T-2 Site Dumper
Extremely tough and extremely productive.
Superior safety, comfort, serviceability and ease-of-use are all part of the JCB 6T-1 package, so this 6 tonne site dumper is guaranteed to maximise productivity wherever you deploy it.
BUILD QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the range of JCB site dumpers, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of build quality.
- Skip strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
- Heavy duty articulated chassis and skips help your machine to withstand the toughest work sites.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensures superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -15°C.
Exceptional levels of research have gone in to making the JCB site dumper range the safest in the industry, protecting both the operator and your investment.
- Folding ROPS/FOPS level II with optional folding ROPS frame.
- Optional JCB SiTESAFE cab ensures operator safety and comfort.
- A front camera is fitted as standard which expands the operator's visibility and protects those around the machine.
- Safety assured through sequenced two-stage drive inhibit system: the operator needs to be sat on the seat with the lap belt engaged before driving.
Superior safety, comfort, serviceability and ease-of-use are all part of the JCB 6T-1 site dumper package, guaranteed to maximise productivity on any job.
- Tier 4 Final turbocharged JCB EcoMAX 4.4-litre engine.
- Front or swivel tipping skip options to suit the application.
- 4-speed permanent 4WD powershuttle transmission makes the dumper very easy to operate.
- Wheel-to-ground contact has been maximised thanks to large oscillation angles which aids off-road performance and boosts productivity even further.
EASE OF OPERATION
The JCB 6T-1 integrates JCB core componentry throughout for maximised performance and easy operation.
- Exceptionally easy ground level service access with a tilting seat base providing maximum access to all areas.
- Leading service access with up to 2% lower SAE serviceability rating.
- Swivel tip variant features an effortless skip lower locking design.
- Flat skip side designs enable effective material discharge and easy cleaning.
Find a dealer near your location.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.