1T-2 Site Dumper
1T-2 Site Dumper
Extremely tough and extremely productive.
Built to cope with the challenges of the rental market, the agile JCB 1T-2 site dumper benefits from tough components and exhaustive manufacturing processes.
BUILD QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the new range of JCB site dumpers, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of build quality.
- Skip strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
- Heavy duty articulated chassis and skips help your machine to withstand the toughest work sites.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensures superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -15°C.
Exceptional levels of research have gone in to making the JCB site dumper range the safest in the industry, protecting both the operator and your investment.
- Safety features include green LED beacon with lap belt indication, JCB LiveLink telematics and Hi-Viz yellow painted steps and handles
- Simple, effortless access and egress with 3 points of contact available at all times
- A folding, hinged ROPS frame is fitted as standard for operator protection in the event of a machine overturn
- A new park brake button for extra safety, as well as a retractable Hi-Viz orange lap belt come as standard
With narrow width and high-tip skip the 1T-2 is ideal for builders merchants, landscapers and house builders.
- A generous heaped skip capacity, small turning circle, high-speed operation and a supremely efficient transmission package.
- The 16.1kW Stage V engine is renowned for durability and reliability.
- With a transport weight under 1400kg the 1T-2 can be towed, lowering transport costs and increasing convenience
- Wheel-to-ground contact has been maximised thanks to large oscillation angles which aids off-road performance and boosts productivity even further.
EASE OF OPERATION
Hydrostatic transmission offers smooth, uninterrupted power delivery, high travel speeds and exceptional off-road performance.
- Exceptionally easy ground level service access with a tilting seat base providing maximum access to all areas.
- The seat base is mounted on heavy duty hinges and can be locked for additional security.
- Maximised manoeuvrability aided by excellent all-round visibility.
- Active hydrostatic braking technology is a huge advantage if you’re using your dumper on gradients.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.