555-260R Rotating Telehandler
THE JCB 555-260R
With a 360° rotating boom, 26 metre lift height capacity, and 45 years of manufacturing heritage built in, the JCB 555-260R is designed with the most ambitious projects in mind.
Simple to operate and offering all-round productivity, versatility, efficiency and safety, you’ll find rotating telehandlers for sale across our expert dealer network.
Take yours for a spin today.
Our JCB 555-260R rotating telehandler shares the ergonomic controls as our fixed boom machines, so that both machine and operators work in perfect harmony.
- Get clear and easy access to information with dedicated load monitoring and machine performance display screens.
- Set up quickly and simply with one touch auto deploy, retract and level outrigger systems.
- Familiar cab and controls enable quick and easy machine configuration.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) attachment recognition system for automatic load chart selection.
Our telescopic handlers are designed to work with complete safety in mind. Best in-class visibility and a host of features making the work site safer.
- Wide door opening and anti-slip steps on all four corners of the machine allows for easier machine access and egress.
- Extra-large outrigger pads and mats optimise ground pressure and increase the operating envelope.
- Unique twin lift ram provides a lower boom profile for maximum stability and increased visibility.
- "All Round" mirrors, LED lighting and optional camera systems for enhanced site safety.
Using quality components, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques helps to achieve the very highest levels of quality, reliability and efficiency.
- Reduce fuel consumption and cycle times with JCB's unique, regenerative hydraulic system design.
- Reduce noise and power consumption with an electronically controlled cooling system that matches cooling fan operation to system demands.
- Extend service intervals and reduce downtime with graphite impregnated bearing bushes and single point greasing kits.
- Enable greater system efficiency throughout extension and retraction operation thanks to the rotating telehandler's chain driven boom design.
Whatever the application, our 555-260R rotating telehandler has been extensively tested and proven in real-world applications. Giving you maximum performance, exactly where you need it.
- JCB Automated technology for outrigger deployment provides industry-leading set up times; with the machine able to move from its travel position on tyres to fully rigged and ready to lift.
- 2 speed hydrostatic transmission with a 40kph road speed and one touch selectable site gear mode.
- Harmonised hydraulic system and attachment development provide class-leading winch raise and lower speeds.
- Auto auxiliary venting of hydraulic systems provides faster changes between attachments.
The JCB 555-260R combines the reach and lifting capability of a crane, the manoeuvrability of a telehandler and the access capability of a mobile work platform to offer 3 machines in 1.
- Man platform enabled as standard, allowing the machine to be configured as one of the strongest and safest mobile access platforms.
- JCB's Clearview Q-fit carriage enables a growing selection of attachments to be fitted including: standard forks, 360 forks, platforms, buckets, waste skips, and a variety of winches, hooks and jibs.
- Permanent 4-wheel drive provides all-terrain capability with options for traction and road bias tyres covering a wide range of machine duties and applications.
- Remote control options enable the machine to be operated from the elevated man platform or alongside the machine.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
BYLOR, the civil engineering joint venture helping construct EDF’s Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Station in Somerset, has deployed the might of one of JCB’s machines to handle thousands of tonnes of steel.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
One of the UK’s leading equipment rental firms has invested in a fleet of brand new JCB rotating telehandlers in a deal worth more than £5 million – the biggest order so far for the new product.