555-260R Rotating Telehandler
THE NEW JCB 555-260R
The king now has swing.
The world’s favourite telehandler is now available with a 360° rotating boom. Introducing the 555-260R with a 26 metre lift height capability. Our JCB rotating telehandlers are simple to operate and offer all-round productivity, versatility, efficiency and safety. With over 45 years of manufacturing heritage, building our Loadall telescopic handlers, supported by the best dealer network in the business, supreme reliability and peace of mind is assured.
Our rotating telehandlers share the same ergonomic controls as our fixed boom machines, so that both machine and operators work in perfect harmony.
- Dedicated load monitoring and machine performance display screens provide clear and easy to access information.
- One touch auto deploy, retract and level outrigger system enables simple and fast set up process.
- Familiar cab and controls enable quick and easy machine configuration.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) attachment recognition system for automatic load chart selection.
Our rotating telehandlers are designed with complete safety in mind. Best in-class visibility and a host of features making the work site safer.
- Wide door opening and anti-slip steps on all four corners of the machine allows for easier machine access and egress.
- Extra large outrigger pads and mats optimise ground pressure and increase the operating envelope.
- Unique twin lift ram design provides a lower boom profile for maximum stability and increased visibility.
- “All Round” mirrors, LED lighting and optional camera system for enhanced site safety.
Using quality components, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques helps to achieve the very highest levels of quality, reliability and efficiency.
- JCB's unique, regenerative hydraulic system design reduces fuel consumption and cycle times.
- Electronically controlled cooling system matches cooling fan operation to system demands, reducing noise and power consumption.
- Graphite impregnated bearing bushes and single point greasing kits extend service intervals and reduce downtime.
- Chain driven boom design enables greater system efficiency throughout extension and retraction operation.
Whatever the application, our new rotating telehandlers have been extensively tested and proven in real world applications to give you maximum performance exactly where and when you need it.
- JCB Automated technology for outrigger deployment provides industry leading set up times; with the machine able to move from it's travel position on tyres to fully rigged and ready to lift.
- 2 speed hydrostatic transmission with a 40kph road speed and one touch selectable site gear mode.
- Harmonised hydraulic system and attachment development provide class leading winch raise and lower speeds.
- Auto auxiliary venting of hydraulic system provides faster changes between attachments.
Our rotating telehandlers combine the reach and lifting capability of a crane, the manoeuvrability of a telehandler and the access capability of a mobile work platform to offer 3 machines in 1.
- Man platform enabled as standard, allowing the machine to be configured as one of the strongest and safest mobile access platforms.
- JCB's Clearview Q-fit carriage enables a growing selection of attachments to be fitted including: standard forks, 360 forks, platforms, buckets, waste skips, and a variety of winches, hooks and jibs.
- Permanent 4-wheel drive provides all terrain capability with options for traction and road bias tyres covering a wide range of machine duties and applications.
- Remote control options enable the machine to be operated from the elevated man platform or alongside the machine.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
BYLOR, the civil engineering joint venture helping construct EDF’s Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Station in Somerset, has deployed the might of one of JCB’s machines to handle thousands of tonnes of steel.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
One of the UK’s leading equipment rental firms has invested in a fleet of brand new JCB rotating telehandlers in a deal worth more than £5 million – the biggest order so far for the new product.