555-210R ROTATING TELEHANDLERS
The JCB 555-210R
Reliable productivity, around the clock.
Simple to operate. Supremely versatile. Safety first.
A 360° version of the world’s favourite telehandler, the JCB 555-210R is a loadall with a difference.
Built on 45 years of manufacturing heritage and the experience of engineering over 270,000 telescopic handlers, it performs just as well on compact urban construction sites as on film sets. Reliably delivering top-notch productivity, whatever the project.
For a JCB rotating telehandler price, get in touch with our expert team today. Or download the brochure to learn more.
Thanks to the simple, well-designed controls that make our standard telehandlers the global #1, machine and operator can work perfectly in harmony on the JCB 555-210R too.
- The separate load monitoring and machine screens provide simple, clear information.
- JCB’s ‘hydraulics to go’ is easy to use and helps reduces operator fatigue.
- Switch packs located next to the operator allow quick configuration, such as winch speeds and auto outrigger functions.
- Wide cab door opening, high pivoting second joystick arm and large anti slip steps on every side make climbing into the rotating telehandler easy.
- JCB’s control interface has been designed for quick, simple and intuitive use.
Get 3 machines in 1 with our rotating telehandlers: combining the access capability of a mobile work platform, the reach and lifting capability of a crane, and the manoeuvrability of a telehandler.
- Remote Control allows the operator to leave the cab with full control of the machine.
- Man platform enabled to allow the machine to be configured into one of the strongest and safest mobile access platforms.
- JCB's Clearview Q-fit with automatic RFID attachment recognition system ensures the correct load chart and enables attachments to be swapped in seconds providing maximum productivity
- Permanent 4-wheel drive available with traction and road bias tyres for on and off-road performance.
With best-in-class visibility, a load management system and a host of other features and options, our rotating telehandlers are designed with complete safety in mind.
- Engine bay and fluids bay doors can be opened with the machine in any position.
- Unique twin lift rams offer class-leading right side visibility during operation, while optional camera kits help provide best-in-class all-round visibility.
- Seat presence detection, seat belt green beacons and hydraulic ’to go’ button ensure safe control activation.
- Extra-large stabiliser feet ensure maximum stability, with the unique ability to deploy within the machine’s footprint.
To ensure maximum performance whatever the application, our rotating telehandlers have been extensively tested and proven in real world conditions.
- Small turning circle of 4.05m, 3 steer modes and a travel speed of 40kph.
- JCB Automate technology makes the deployment of outriggers effortless, boasting an industry-leading 26 seconds to go from travel position to fully rigged and ready to lift.
- Lower and raise the winch cable in full before the competition have even fully lowered.
- Auto auxiliary venting allows quick and easy change between hydraulic attachments.
To achieve the highest levels of quality, reliability and efficiency, we use 85% shared JCB components, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques.
- JCB's unique and class-leading hydraulics save fuel by harnessing gravitational forces.
- Temperature controlled engine cooling fan only uses power if required.
- The auto idle feature ensures the engine is only working when needed.
- The boom chain design enables sequential extending and retracting of the boom and market leading cycle times.
Find a dealer near your location.
One of the UK’s leading equipment rental firms has invested in a fleet of brand new JCB rotating telehandlers in a deal worth more than £5 million – the biggest order so far for the new product.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
BYLOR, the civil engineering joint venture helping construct EDF’s Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Station in Somerset, has deployed the might of one of JCB’s machines to handle thousands of tonnes of steel.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.