TOUGH TO BEAT
50Z-2 compact excavator
The tough to beat 5 tonne machine
Our 50Z-2 Stage V compact excavator is more comfortable, easy to use and tough, with a low cost of ownership. It has no AdBlue or EGR system, has zero tailswing for easy and safe manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces, and 100% steel bodywork.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR EASE OF USE
Our 50Z-2 machine has easy access to key machine information, easy operation with twin-locking hydraulic quickhitch and tool select making attachment changeover easy and safe.
- 7" colour display screen, as seen in our big X-series excavators.
- Programmable auxiliary for up to 10 attachments.
- Rotary dial screen navigation and ergonomic switch layout.
- Automatic auxiliary venting.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COMFORT
Our 50Z-2 cabs are spacious, great places to work, with plenty of floor space, new tracking pedals and improved noise and vibration levels.
- Hands-free Bluetooth radio, auxiliary socket and 12V charger.
- Redesigned tracking pedals, with auxiliary and boom swing control on the joysticks leaves a clear, flat floor with plenty of leg room.
- High back suspension seat, with optional heated air suspension seat.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
The Stage V Perkins 36kw engine provides up to 5% fuel savings with zero compromise to machine performance and no adblue needed.
- Tilt-rotate ready for versatility on site.
- Nachi Slew motor for superior torque and control.
- Bosch Rexroth pump and main control valve.
- Heavy duty, fully-bushed kingpost, offset for great visibility.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
Our 50Z-2 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- 5 year JCB LiveLink contract as standard to control and monitor your fleet at the touch of a button.
- Unique JCB 2GO hydraulic activation system.
- Lift overload warning system visible on the new 7" screen.
- Super-bright LED lights with new follow-me-home feature as standard.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COST OF OWNERSHIP
Our JCB 50Z-2 has been designed to keep running costs as low as possible and give you more than just great performance and long service life.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime with our graphite impregnated bronze bushes.
- Programmable auto-idle, auto engine-stop, and four different engine modes further reduce fuel consumption.
- Quick turnaround with easy-to-clean H-frame undercarriage, easy-access daily checks, and automatic on-screen health check.
- Increase uptime and reduce admin with 5 years’ JCB LiveLink subscription as standard.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.