TOUGH TO BEAT
36C Mini Excavator
Introducing the Stage V 36C-1 conventional tailswing mini excavator. The New Generation 3.5T compact excavators.
The 36C-1 is one of the New Generation Stage V machines with no need for electronic control, aftertreatment or EGR. It has conventional tailswing for greater stability and lifting capacity and 100% steel bodywork.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR DURABILITY
Customers demand high quality, reliable and durable machines that stand the test of time. That’s why our latest 3.5 tonne excavators are designed and built to be robust.
- 100% STEEL bodywork makes our mini excavators strong and easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingpost features durable re-bushable pivots to optimise service life.
- The cab door sits within the counterweight length when folded back, so it’s protected from damage throughout operation
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COMFORT
Our 3.5 tonne excavator cabs have been upgraded to provide easy to see information and easy to use controls, making them great places to work.
- Bluetooth radio with hands-free, auxiliary socket and 12V phone charger.
- Machine health-check system checks your machine is in full working order at the start of each day.
- To ensure all-day operator comfort, there’s fully adjustable suspension seating with independent adjustable positions.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
The JCB 36C-1 is powered by a Perkins 18.4kw Stage V engine, while a new electronically controlled pump is perfectly matched to help undertake the most challenging tasks.
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a brand new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
The 36C-1 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COST OF OWNERSHIP
The JCB 36C-1 has been designed to keep running costs as low as possible and give you more than just great performance and long service life.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime with our graphite impregnated bronze bushes.
- Load sensing hydraulics conserve fuel, only consuming power where needed.
- Programmable auto-idle and four different engine modes further reduce fuel consumption.
- Quick turnaround with easy-to-clean sloping H-frame undercarriage
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.