16C-1 Mini Excavator
16C-1 Mini Excavator
Choosing a compact excavator just got tougher.
The 16C-1 is a lightweight conventional tailswing model, ideally suited to being towed behind a van or pickup.
- Max. Dig Depth 2.576m
- Max. Dump Height 2.637m
- Operating Weight 1749kg
The 16C-1 has been designed and built to withstand the toughest of job sites, with long lasting components and easy, cost effective repairs, they provide minimum downtime and maximum profits.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
- Durable heavy-duty H-frame undercarriage.
Most jobs are hard enough without the added stress of difficult and frequent servicing, hard to reach cleaning and of course uncomfortable operating conditions. That’s why we’ve just made it easy.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Standard 2 speed tracking is operated by a button on the dozer.
When time is money and getting from the last job to the next job quicker is a huge advantage, the new generation minis don’t hang about.
- 10 tie down and 4 lifting points ensure speedy machine transportation.
- Sloping undercarriage design gives minimal soil retention and enables fast cleaning.
- No daily greasing with easy to access maintenance and cleaning means quicker turnaround times.
- With a low transport weight, the 16C-1 can be easily towed to wherever they’re needed.
CHOOSE SAFE AND SECURE
As working conditions become more and more restricted, safety becomes more and more important. JCB has always been at the forefront of site safety and provides innovative ways to improve it.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- Cabs are fully ROPS and FOPS compliant.
- Excellent all round visibility for increased on site safety.
- All services are isolated when the control pod is raised as an additional safety precaution.
Designed to simply get on with working, the new generation minis are all designed with your profits in mind.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime.
- Reduced minimum front swing radius for work in the tightest of conditions.
- Large glass area gives perfect visibility down to the dozer blade.
- 2 speed heater for ultimate operator comfort.