Teletruk Electric Wastemaster
Teletruk Electric Wastemaster
JCB is leading the way in clean technology, reducing emissions and making waste management more efficient.
0% Interest Hire Purchase over 3 years on selected models of JCB Teletruks
Take advantage of this 0% interest hire purchase offer on selected models of new JCB Teletruks.
Available on a 0 + 36 month payment profile on machines ordered from 07.06.2023 and delivered by 31.12.2023 via participating dealers.
This offer is subject to availability while stock lasts. UK business users only. Terms apply.
|Model||Maximum Advance||0 + 36 monthly payments from|
|Industrial Forklift Range||£40,000||£1,111.11|
J.C. Bamford Excavators Ltd is an appointed representative of JCB Finance Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. UK business users only, terms apply.
A deposit and full VAT amount or VAT difference is payable at the time of signing the hire purchase agreement. A documentation fee is payable with the first payment and a £50+VAT option-to-purchase fee will be collected together with the final payment; these amounts are payable on all HP agreements. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time and is valid on new machines ordered from 07.06.2023.
Reach for durability
Nothing gets in the way of the JCB Teletruk Electric Wastemaster doing its job. With its heavy-duty bodywork and wheel motor protection, it stops debris in its tracks to minimise downtime.
- Heavy-duty bodywork and carriage protect in all environments and maximise boom strength
- AC drive motor supports bucket work and rough terrain
- Wheel Motor Protection defends the drive motor against debris to significantly reduce downtime
Reach for greater productivity
The Teletruk's unique telescopic boom enables operators to load and unload materials from one side of a curtain sided vehicle, saving 50% space in the loading/unloading area and improving efficiency by allowing the operator to reach into the second or third row of goods.
- Maximum lift capacity of 3,500kg to a height of 4m
- 2,200kg lift capacity at 2m forward reach, allowing for loading and unloading from one side of curtain sided vehicles
- Telescopic reach to stack and store more materials
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation allow the machine to handle ELV, cardboard, paper and plastic bales
Reach for safety
The ROPS and FOPS protected cab, telescopic side mounted boom and led lighting come as standard. Enhanced protection and visibility also make this the safest model yet.
- 5 x 1700 Lumen top and rear lighting for operation in all conditions
- Rolling and falling object protected cab for complete peace of mind during operation
- Front screen and roof guard defends shields against falling or loose materials
- White noise reverse alarm alerts on site staff and pedestrians of machine movement
- Unrivalled visibility and single-lever control enables the Teletruk to reach new heights of safety
Reach for versatility
The JCB Electric Teletruk is the world’s most versatile counterbalance forklift, and its adaptability is clear in every Wastemaster model. The unique changezee system instantly swaps attachments hydraulically from inside the cab, meaning the Teletruk can do the job of four machines in one.
- Change between forks, rotators, clamps or buckets in 30 seconds.
- Enter any standard 20ft or 40ft container with the Low Cab option.
- Unload more quickly, easily and safely.
- 1575mm boom-free lift as standard allows double stacking of materials inside containers.