The JCB Teletruk is powered by a Perkins 37 kW (50 hp) diesel engine.
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:-
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier and safer.
- Access to materials stored in the second and third rows in one operation.
- Loading and unloading into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage.
The 4WD option delivers four tonne tractive effort supporting bucket work, steep inclines and poor ground conditions.
Models available: 30D 2WD, 30D 4WD
- Unrivalled visibility
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height from only 2.1 m on 2WD models the TLT30 can easily access containers