The compact Teletruk TLT30 has been designed with the agricultural industry in mind, offering a maximum lift capacity of 3000 kg, upto a maximum height of 5.15 m, and can lift 2000 kg max at 2 m reach or the far side of a lorry.
The JCB Teletruk is powered by either a Perkins 37 kW (50 hp) diesel engine or a JCB Deisel by Kohler 46 kW (62 hp).
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:-
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area and eliminating the need for fork extensions, long forks or hydraulic forks.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier and gives the ability to direct mount a bucket.
- Loading and unloading into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage.
The 4WD option delivers four tonne tractive effort supporting bucket work, steep inclines and poor ground conditions.
Models available: 30D 2WD, 30D 4WD, 30D HL 2WD
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height from only 2.1 m on 2WD models the TLT30 can easily access containers