30-19E Logistics Electric Teletruk
JCB is leading the way in clean technology and reducing harmful emissions.
The JCB 30-19E electric Teletruk is one of a new generation of innovative products called JCB E-TECH, with zero emissions at point of use but no compromise on performance. It has unique features designed to save you time and space, inside and outside.
0% Interest Hire Purchase over 3 years on selected models of JCB Teletruks
Take advantage of this 0% Interest Hire Purchase offer on new JCB Teletruks.
Available on a 0+36 month payment profile on machines delivered by 31.03.2024 via participating dealers.
This offer is subject to availability while stock lasts. UK business users only. Terms apply.
|0 + 36 monthly payments from
|Industrial Forklift Range
J.C. Bamford Excavators Ltd (registered in England No. 0792807. Registered Office: Lakeside Works, Rocester, Staffordshire, England, ST14 5JP) is an appointed representative of JCB Finance Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. UK business users only, terms apply.
A deposit and full VAT amount or VAT difference is payable at the time of signing the Hire Purchase agreement. A documentation fee is payable with the first payment and a £50+VAT option-to-purchase fee will be collected together with the final payment; these amounts are payable on all Hire Purchase agreements. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
REACH FOR PRODUCTIVITY
Designed to make the most of your time and space. Its unique telescopic boom, small turning circle and single side loading ability allow it to do more materials handling work, inside and out.
- Save 70m2 of space per truck with single side loading.
- Save 8 minutes opening and closing curtain time per truck load.
- Low 2.2m cab height allows access inside containers and trailers.
- Full free lift of 1575mm as standard.
REACH FOR EFFICIENCY
The JCB Electric Teletruk has been designed for efficient 24/7 operation. Its unique telescopic boom saves you time, space and money while its battery can be changed quickly for even longer working time.
- Work for a full 8-hour shift on a single charge.
- Efficient 2-minute battery change.
- Save 50% of loading area space with single side loading, freeing up extra storage capacity. This also saves time repositioning vehicles around work yards.
- 3 Euro-pallets can be van loaded easily and safely within 2 minutes.
REACH FOR SAFETY
With superb visibility, precision control and several unique design features, the Electric Teletruk reaches new heights of safety and eliminates the need for any manual handling.
- Unique Load Motion Control feature prevents forward tip.
- 360-degree field of vision around the machine and to the attachment.
- Unique 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling goods easier and safer.
- Single level control for easier, safer operation.
REACH FOR VERSATILITY
The JCB Electric Teletruk is the world’s most versatile counterbalance forklift. Unique forward reach allows single side truck, van and container loading and unloading.
- Van, truck, container and rail loading, supports all areas of logistics.
- Range of Teletruk attachments plus compatibility with industry standard ones.
- Sealed components under the cab makes all weather working possible.
- Unique telescopic forward reach for unlimited application versatility.
REACH FOR SUSTAINABILITY
JCB is leading the way in clean technology and reducing harmful emissions, especially in urban, air quality sensitive environments and enclosed spaces.
- Equally efficient indoors and outdoors, making it a great environmental choice.
- Zero emissions at point of use.
- Low noise pollution protects the hearing of operators and other workers.
- Real-time measurement of energy consumption via JCB's LiveLink telematics system.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB’s pioneering range of machines are 100% electric with zero emissions, zero compromise on performance and a lot less noise.
Embrace the future of clean technology with JCB's range of electric forklift trucks - a new generation of products with zero emissions at the point of use.
Out strategy to drive our products to net zero includes multiple approaches. Find out more about our core innovations.