JCB IS LEADING THE WAY IN CLEAN TECHNOLOGY AND REDUCING HARMFUL EMISSIONS.
The JCB 30-19E electric Teletruk is one of a new generation of innovative products called JCB E-TECH, with zero emissions at point of use but no compromise on performance. It has unique features designed to save you time and space, inside and outside.
DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME AND SPACE. ITS UNIQUE TELESCOPIC BOOM, SMALL TURNING CIRCLE AND SINGLE SIDE LOADING ABILITY ALLOW IT TO DO MORE MATERIALS HANDLING WORK, INSIDE AND OUT.
-Save 70m2 of space per truck with single side loading.
- Save 8 minutes opening and closing curtain time per truck load.
- Low 2.2m cab height allows access inside containers and trailers.
- Full free lift of 1575mm as standard.
THE JCB ELECTRIC TELETRUK HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENT 24/7 OPERATION. ITS UNIQUE TELESCOPIC BOOM SAVES YOU TIME, SPACE AND MONEY WHILE ITS BATTERY CAN BE CHANGED QUICKLY FOR EVEN LONGER WORKING TIME.
- Work for a full 8-hour shift on a single charge.
- Efficient 2-minute battery change.
- Save 50% of loading area space with single side loading, freeing up extra storage capacity. This also saves time repositioning vehicles around work yards.
- 3 Euro-pallets can be van loaded easily and safely within 2 minutes..
WITH SUPERB VISIBILITY, PRECISION CONTROL AND SEVERAL UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES, THE ELECTRIC TELETRUK REACHES NEW HEIGHTS OF SAFETY AND ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR ANY MANUAL HANDLING.
- Unique Load Motion Control feature prevents forward tip.
- 360-degree field of vision around the machine and to the attachment.
- Unique 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling goods easier and safer.
- Single level control for easier, safer operation.
THE JCB ELECTRIC TELETRUK IS THE WORLD’S MOST VERSATILE COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT. UNIQUE FORWARD REACH ALLOWS SINGLE SIDE TRUCK, VAN AND CONTAINER LOADING AND UNLOADING.
- Van, truck, container and rail loading, supports all areas of logistics.
- Range of Teletruk attachments plus compatibility with industry standard ones.
- Sealed components under the cab makes all weather working possible.
- Unique telescopic forward reach for unlimited application versatility.
JCB IS LEADING THE WAY IN CLEAN TECHNOLOGY AND REDUCING HARMFUL EMISSIONS, ESPECIALLY IN URBAN, AIR QUALITY SENSITIVE ENVIRONMENTS AND ENCLOSED SPACES.
- Equally efficient indoors and outdoors, making it a great environmental choice.
- Zero emissions at point of use.
- Low noise pollution protects the hearing of operators and other workers.
- Real-time measurement of energy consumption via JCB's LiveLink telematics system.
Yes, the key electrical components are positioned and protected underneath the cab, which allows the machine to work in all weather conditions. The 30-19E has been designed to work both indoor and outdoor.
The 30-19E has been built utilising only industry leading components and the battery is no exception. The machine is fitted with a lead-acid GNB/Exide Marathon Classic heavy duty - 80v, 625ah. This will provide outstanding performance, backed up by an industry leading support network.
Battery charging is as easy as lifting the battery cover and plugging in to the GNB high-frequency charger.
The battery is removed through the rear access door. All batteries come with fork pockets and a single lift point as standard. This means that customers can easily change the battery with either a forklift or crane within 2 minutes!
Customers typically achieve an 8-hour run time with 80% battery consumption.
The combination of the latest generation of Zapi AC drive controllers and motors, together with JCB SMART hydraulics gives arguably the most refined operation in the market.
All Teletruks are fitted with industry standard ITA carriages, allowing all common forklift attachments to be used.
Yes, as part of EU machinery directive EN15000, the JCB patented Load Motion Control allows the load to be managed safely by progressively stopping the hydraulics when the lift capacity is reached.
For additional peace of mind, the Teletruk comes with a 2 year JCB warranty on the machine, 3 year/ 6000 hours on Zapi drive and controls, plus a 1200 charge cycle warranty on the battery.