27 AGRI TELETRUK
27 Agri Industrial Forklift
JCB Teletruk. The world’s only telescopic counterbalance forklift.
Built with the agricultural industry in mind, the JCB Teletruk does everything a conventional masted forklift does and more, reducing cost of ownership and saving you time and loading space.
Models available: 27D 2WD, 27G 2WD
- Maximum Lift Capacity 2700kg
- Capacity at 2m Reach 1400kg
- Maximum Lift Height 4.0m
The Teletruk is designed to make the most of your time and space.
- The unique Telescopic forward reach allows you to load and unload trucks from one side.
- A small footprint and turning circle let you work in narrow aisles.
- Load and unload into delivery vans more efficiently.
- Excellent performance up ramps and gradients.
- With a cab height from only 2.1 m, the Teletruk can easily access containers.
- Full free lift as standard.
SAFER BY DESIGN
Conventional forklifts have a mast blocking the view ahead whereas the Teletruk has a telescopic side mounted boom, maximising operator visibility.
- Unique Load Motion Control feature prevents forward tip.
- Total visibility of fork tips and attachments.
- Unique 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling goods easier and safer.
- The cab structure is both ROPS and FOPS compliant.
- The Telescopic forwards reach allows you to unload lorries from one side, meaning no forklift movement around the other side of the lorry ensuring pedestrians stay safe and separate.
A SMART INVESTMENT
The Teletruk offers typical savings of up to 30% on operating costs compared to a masted forklift truck as a result of the typical time, space, and fuel usage savings of single side loading.
- Save 50% of loading area space with single side loading, freeing up extra storage capacity. This also saves time repositioning vehicles around work sites.
- No requirements for costly hydraulic fork extensions that are required on standard forklift trucks.
- The Teletruk can often do the work of a conventional masted forklift, skid steer loader, compact telescopic handler, rough terrain forklift and compact wheeled loader.
- Change attachments in under 30 seconds from inside the cab using the JCB Changeeze, saving both time and fleet operational costs.
IN CONTROL, IN COMFORT.
Every effort has been made to enhance the ergonomics of the Teletruk, ensuring superb operator comfort throughout the working day.
- All controls are within easy reach.
- Features a multifunctional control lever.
- Several cab choices available, providing the most comfortable working conditions.
- The adjustable seat is available in vinyl or fabric.
LOW MAINTENANCE, LONG INTERVALS
- Ground-level access to all the major components.
- Service interval checks are quick and easy with a side-opening door and tilting cab.
- A fully enclosed hydrostatic drive system.
- The JCB Teletruk comes with a two-year, 3000 hours JCB warranty as standard.