The most compact Teletruk 25D/G models have been designed with the logistics industry in mind, offering a maximum lift capacity of 2500 kg, upto a maximum height of 4 m, and can lift 1275 kg max at 2 m reach or the far side of a lorry.
The JCB 25D 2WD Teletruk is powered by a Perkins 37 kW (50 hp) diesel engine.
The JCB 25G 2WD is powered by a Kubota 46 kW (62 hp) LPG engine.
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:-
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier and safer.
- Access to materials stored in the second and third rows in one operation.
- Loading and unloading into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage.
Models available: 25D 2WD, 25G 2WD
- Telescopic reach
- With a cab height from only 2.1 m the TLT25 model can easily access containers
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip