JCB Broadcrown designs and implements power projects from start to finish, working closely with consultants, contractors, data centre providers and property investment companies, to undertake even the most complex of bespoke projects.
Located in the UK, Broadcrown was established in 1976 as an independent manufacturer of generators, and for over 40 years the business has grown the experience, skills, technology and manufacturing base to supply and support complete power generation systems.
In 2015 JCB acquired the Broadcrown business to significantly extend its range of power generators, engineering, installation and commissioning capability and outstanding generator aftermarket care. Today JCB Broadcrown supplies the complete JCB generator range from 6kVA to 3.3MVA, together with the highest quality components to meet the requirements of any project, both large and small.
- Full installation service anywhere in the world
- Trusted worldwide to deliver projects from Concept to Completion
- Comprehensive consultancy and tendering support
- Support throughout a project's life cycle, from design to aftercare
- Global service and support network, ready 24 hours a day, 365 days a year