MID RANGE GENERATORS 275-770KVA
JCB MID RANGE DIESEL GENERATORS
Boasting engines from three different tried and tested manufacturers (Scania, Cummins, & Volvo), our heavy duty power systems generators provide a reliable and durable power source in case of a mains failure or when there’s no power available.
Ideal for when a generator is going to be in a static position for the duration of its life, JCB’s Premier range models are packaged in robust and durable containers to protect your power for a variety of applications.
- From 250-780 kVA
- 50Hz & 60Hz options with both open sets and canopy designs
Designed to work around your needs and requirements, our mid-range generators are suitable for prime power or standby applications, with options to allow the genset to be specified to match the application.
- Synchronise up to 32 generators together for peak performance.
- Extended fuel tank options (12 or 24 hours) so you can choose what’s right for you.
- JCB Livelink telematics to help you keep control of your fleet.
EFFICIENT & CLEAN
With Modern fuel efficient engines, our heavy duty power systems generators offer minimal fuel consumption, making them more efficient and enabling you to reduce emissions.
- Minimal fuel consumption, saving money and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
- High efficiency alternators and efficient output of power.
- Easy to monitor fuel consumption and engine health with JCB LiveLink telematics.
RELIABLE & DURABLE
With heavy gauge all steel construction for longer productive life, robust air filtration, and 3 stage fuel filtration, our heavy duty generators provide power you can rely on.
- Designed for extreme environments and tested for all climates.
- Supported by our extensive dealer network.
- Full manufacturer warranty support.
Even our heavy duty generators have a small and compact design to take up a minimal amount of space, whether located on the middle of your site or in a backup location.
- No compromise on access to service points.
- Compact footprint for maximum transport efficiency.
- Maximum power with minimal space taken up on site.
Our mid-range generators are easy to use thanks to large door openings for easy service access, central lifting points and fork pockets for easy moving, and plug and play socket connections for instant power.
- Position and manoeuvre on site safely and securely.
- Connect the generator for instant power.
- Familiar and trusted controls from globally recognised companies.
Mid-range generators that tick every box
From 250-780kVA, all our mid-range generators utilise innovative, efficient design, cutting-edge engine technology, and market-leading telemetry. As heavy generators suppliers, we build our generators with premium engines from manufacturers like Scania, Volvo, and Cummins. For a power source that is reliable, efficient, and high performing, so you’ve always got the right solution for your needs.
- Efficient and Clean
- Reliable and Durable
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.