Compact Generator Range 18-220kVA
JCB COMPACT GENERATOR RANGE
Powered by JCB Diesel by Kohler, JCB 4 Cylinder DIESELMAX, and JCB 6 Cylinder DIESELMAX – our compact generator range provides superior performance, low fuel consumption, increased efficiency, and low noise.
With our compact generator range, covering 18kVA to 220kVA, you can expect the sort of reliability that's only possible from a unit that's tried and proven in 500,000 machines around the world. Ideal for use in standby applications as emergency power in case of a mains failure, and as a prime power source in a static position when mains are not available.
- An array of power nodes from 18-220kVA.
- 50Hz & 60Hz with numerous voltage configurations.
- Rugged, versatile and durable.
Suitable for prime power or standby applications, with configurable options to allow the genset to be specified to the applications, our compact generators are designed to work around your needs and requirements.
- Synchronising and auto main failure (AMF) control panels.
- Excellent acoustic properties make it suitable for noise sensitive applications.
- Extended fuel tanks or connections for external bulk fuel tanks.
- LiveLink Telematics to help you keep control of your fleet.
Efficient & Clean
With an efficient output of power, our compact diesel generators offer minimal fuel consumption, so you can save money and lower your greenhouse gas emissions for inner city applications.
- Modern fuel efficient engines from JCB & JCB Diesel by Kohler.
- High efficiency alternators.
- LiveLink Telematics to monitor fuel consumption and engine health.
RELIABLE & DURABLE
Designed for extreme environments and tested for local climates, our compact generator range is both extremely reliable and durable.
- Heavy gauge all steel construction for longer productive life.
- Heavy duty air filtration and 3 stage fuel filtration.
- Quality components from proven industry leading suppliers.
With a small and compact design that doesn’t compromise on access to service points and plugs, this compact power generator range takes up a minimal amount of space, whether located on the middle of your site or in a backup location.
- Small and compact design.
- Optimised compact footprint for maximum transport efficiency.
- Minimal space required on site.
Our compact diesel generator range makes it easy to access all service points for daily checks and routine servicing, connect the generator for instant power, and position and manoeuvre on site safely and securely. Familiar and trusted controls from globally recognised companies make these compact generators easy to use.
- Large door opening for easy service access.
- Central lifting points and fork pockets for easy moving.
- Plug and play socket connections for instant power.
COMPACT GENERATORS YOU CAN RELY ON
With innovative, efficient design, cutting edge engine technology, and market-leading telemetry, when you choose from JCB’s compact generator range, you can be confident that your power source is reliable, efficient, and high performing. Providing power from 18–220 kVA, each generator boasts all the quality you'd expect from JCB.
- Built to last.
- Easy to use.
- Fuelling productivity.
- Keeping you informed.
- Made to perform.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.