CT160 Vibratory Tandem Roller
CT160 VIBRATORY TANDEM ROLLER
The CT160 has been designed to be easy in a hard world.
The JCB CT160-80/100 vibratory tandem rollers are easy to use, easy to service, easy to keep secure and easy to be productive
EASY TO BE PRODUCTIVE
The CT160 features the latest Tier 4 final and eu5 compliant 14.2kw kubota engine which provides fuel economy without compromise to performance.
- Best in-class linear load of 10kg/cm on both drums.
- Easy manually adjusted off-set increases efficiency by aiding the operator to avoid damage to kerbs and ironwork.
- All drums have chamfered edges for a smooth finish.
- The rear drum lies flush with the rear chassis, giving the operator full visibility and confidence when compacting close to a wall or obstacle.
EASY TO USE
With a simple, intuitive control layout that needs no explaining and superior operator comfort, makes working not just easy but also a pleasure.
- Two-sided access onto the all-improved operator stand with integrated grab handle in the moulded plastic water tank and additional ergonomically positioned grab rail.
- A responsive directional drive lever makes for smooth operation.
- Our new CT control panel has easy to understand work modes and all switches are easy to use with a gloved hand.
- Hourglass design provides excellent drum edge visibility for the operator.
EASY TO KEEP SAFE AND SECURE
With JCB's Livelink telematics system as standard, plus many built-in safety features, the CT160 tandem roller gives you complete peace of mind.
- LiveLink offers security with machine location information and real-time geofencing that lets you set operating zones, curfew alerts and pinpoints machine location for easy collection and service planning.
- Integrated lockable console cover helps to protect your asset.
- The operator-present seat switch provides safety when mobile but has a timed cut-out delay, which will still allow the free movement on the seat for the operator.
- The folding ROPS frame as standard makes it easier and safer to get on or off the operator platform.
EASY TO SERVICE
With easy access engine service points, longer service intervals and many zero maintenance parts, JCB's CT160 tandem rollers are easy to service.
- The Kubota engine installation and high lift bonnet makes it easy to carry out daily checks from a single side.
- The well-protected radiator position at the centre of the machine not only ensures it is easy to clean, it also creates easy access to the battery and service points.
- A maintenance-free centre joint eliminates greasing time and cost.
- Plastic fuel and water tanks ensure no corrosion worries.
Find a dealer near your location.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.