The 4-wheel steer JCB 4CX is the largest backhoe model we produce, and this latest incarnation really is a product of our 60-plus years as backhoe market leader, bearing a host of performance, comfort, safety and efficiency improvements.
The JCB 4CX backhoe is the largest model in our range, boasting 1.0m³ and 1.3m³ option shovel capacity, 3 steer modes and our award-winning new Stage IIIB/T4i-compliant EcoMAX engine.
Like our new award-winning EcoMAX engine, which meets Stage IV/Tier 4f legislation without DPF or SCR; compact installation provides uncompromised visibility and manoeuvrability. The 4CX Eco also has high ground clearance and 4 equal-sized wheels, so it can tackle terrain unlike any other backhoe.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- World’s most efficient backhoe across typical duty cycles
- 3 steer modes including 4-wheel steer and crab steer
- Best-in-class backhoe output – more material moved per hour
- 6% more torque than outgoing models
- Enter a value