3CX Excavator Loader
The one machine fleet.
Our new range of Stage V 3CX Sitemaster machines are designed to help you be the master of all jobs, on any worksite. The 3CX ECO features a high performing 55kW engine and is the ideal site machine, while the 3CX PLUS has a powerful 81kW engine and Torquelock to reduce fuel when roading. The ultimate spec makes the 3CX PRO model the ultimate performing machine. Whichever model you choose, the world's best-selling excavator loaders are ideal for owner operators, local authorities and plant hire, across any application.
SITEMASTER OF POWER
JCB excavator loaders have always led the way in performance and our 3CX Sitemaster machines boast a number of brand new features and industry firsts.
- The 3CX ECO has a high performing 3.0L 55kW engine, while the 3CX PLUS and PRO have powerful 4.8L 81kW engines.
- The top of the range 3CX PRO features ECOROAD, JCB’s new 6-speed Autoshift transmission which reduces travel times between sites by up to 25% and saves up to 15% fuel.
- The new seat on servo machines can now recognise which direction it is facing, automatically switching controls between loader and excavator to save time.
- Standard features include: End Boom Damping, high flow load auxillary, clam ram and rear light guards, front bumper protection, Bluetooth radio and integrated LED roof beacons.
SITEMASTER OF CONTROL
The 3CX machines have all-new Auto features that take automation to the next level, making the new excavator loaders even easier to use.
- Auto Stop, Auto 2WD, Auto Seat Select, Auto Drive lever, Auto stabilisers, Auto interior lights and Auto Level on servo models, make these machines the automatic choice.
- A 7" display provides the operator with up-to-date information on machine health, plus alerts, service schedules, ‘how to videos’, audio and phone controls.
- New, easy to read front screen, displays the speedometer and which gear is selected in Powershift and Autoshift modes.
- The new Auto stabiliser technology enables the stabilisers to automatically extend and stop when the feet make contact with the ground
SITEMASTER OF EFFICIENCY
Our JCB Stage V engine has class-leading torque for improved loading and roading performance, whilst delivering greater fuel efficiency and reduced service costs.
- The 3CX ECO features a 55kW engine, providing high torque with maximum efficiency, while the PLUS and PRO models have more powerful 81kW engines.
- JCB’s unique TorqueLock system is standard on 3CX PLUS and PRO models, saving up to 25% on fuel and 10% on road travel time.
- Auto 2WD automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD when not needed to reduce unnecessary tyre wear and fuel consumption.
- Auto Stop automatically shuts off the engine at idle to save fuel.
SITEMASTER OF COMFORT
The JCB CommandPlus cab offers unbeatable comfort, space and low noise levels, plus a wealth of advanced features and technology.
- New spacious cab design has improved switch and control layout for the HVAC controls and Auto Drive lever, plus extra storage.
- New style steering wheel with three spoke design, provides enhanced viewing to the new front display.
- Smooth Ride System as standard, enhances driver comfort and improves load retention.
- The boom ram has an end cushioning system to improve operator comfort still further.
- Auto Drive lets you lock the engine rpm when roading, removing the need to manually press the foot throttle.
- New servo seat is heated and has air suspension plus an excavator style, control isolator lever.
THE NEW SITEMASTER EXCAVATOR LOADER RANGE
Our new range of Stage V JCB Sitemaster machines are designed to help you be the master of all jobs, on any worksite. The 3CX machines have all-new Auto features that take automation to the next level, making the new excavator loaders even easier to use.
Find a dealer near your location.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Backhoe Loader Skills Bootcamp
We’ve teamed up with Flannery Plant Hire to offer FREE training in backhoe loader operations, to provide the next generation of operators ready to take on the challenges of a modern site.
H&C Plant Hire invests in fleet of 20 JCB Backhoe Loaders
A leading North-West plant hirer has invested in 20 powerful new JCB 3CX PRO backhoe loaders – hailing the latest model as ‘the best backhoe loader available’
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
Out strategy to drive our products to net zero includes multiple approaches. Find out more about our core innovations.