3CX COMPACT HIGHWAYS MASTER
3cx compact highways master
One highway solution.
The JCB Compact Highways Master is a versatile and safe 2-in-1 road planer, capable of tackling two different applications. That means doing more work with less equipment, for safer working on busy sites.
Nothing can match the 3CX Compact Highways Master for productivity. With a 70% increase to the new front mounted planer, this built-for-purpose machine can make short work of resurfacing projects.
- 2-in-1 road planing capability means more work with less equipment
- Rear boom mounted fully hydraulic 300mm road planer for precision working.
- Attach a front mounted 600mm planer for larger reinstatement operations.
- Powerful and constant hydraulic flow optimises performance and maintains speed.
The 3CX Compact Highways Master can work safely within a single carriageway decreasing disruption for road users. A high visibility cab with front and rear cameras and a dust suppression system provide unsurpassed safety and preserve costly attachments.
- Powerslide enables a squared off cross cut whilst the machine is stationary.
- An integrated dust suppression system engages automatically.
- Raised high visibility cab provides 360 degrees visibility.
- Front and rear cameras as standard provide complete clarity.
The 3CX Compact Highways Master offers the ultimate in versatility being able to plane, sweep, dig, doze, grab, grade, lift, load, backfill, tow and more.
- Skid steer loader quickhitch to the front allows common skid steer attachments.
- New Vari-Speed Pro allows for independant control of flow rate and travel speed.
- 40km/h road speed enables driving from one job to the next fully equipped.
- New multi lever joystick allows for fine operation of multiple functions of the machine.
3CX COMPACT DNA
At 35% smaller than a standard backhoe, the 3CX Compact measures just 1.95m wide and 2.74m high.
- With a turning circle 16% smaller than a standard size backhoe loader, the 3CX Compact can turn within a single carraigeway.
- With a front-end skid-steer carriage and high-flow hydraulics to the front and rear, the 3CX Compact is as versatile as any machine in the market.
- At a maximum road speed of 40kph, the 3CX Compact can be deployed to site without the need for additional transportation.
- For added flexibility, there's an optional handheld tool circuit built in that can power a huge array of attachments, such as water pumps, disc cutters, augers, hand breakers and much more.
Find a dealer near your location.
Backhoe Loader Skills Bootcamp
We’ve teamed up with Flannery Plant Hire to offer FREE training in backhoe loader operations, to provide the next generation of operators ready to take on the challenges of a modern site.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
H&C Plant Hire invests in fleet of 20 JCB Backhoe Loaders
A leading North-West plant hirer has invested in 20 powerful new JCB 3CX PRO backhoe loaders – hailing the latest model as ‘the best backhoe loader available’