3CX COMPACT HIGHWAYS MASTER
Nothing can match the 3CX Compact Highways Master for productivity. With a 70% increase to the new front mounted planer, this built-for-purpose machine can make short work of resurfacing projects.
- 2-in-1 road planing capability means more work with less equipment
- Rear boom mounted fully hydraulic 300mm road planer for precision working.
- Attach a front mounted 600mm planer for larger reinstatement operations.
- Powerful and constant hydraulic flow optimises performance and maintains speed.
The 3CX Compact Highways Master can work safely within a single carriageway decreasing disruption for road users. A high visibility cab with front and rear cameras and a dust suppression system provide unsurpassed safety and preserve costly attachments.
- Powerslide enables a squared off cross cut whilst the machine is stationary.
- An integrated dust suppression system engages automatically.
- Raised high visibility cab provides 360 degrees visibility.
- Front and rear cameras as standard provide complete clarity.
The 3CX Compact Highways Master offers the ultimate in versatility being able to plane, sweep, dig, doze, grab, grade, lift, load, backfill, tow and more.
- Skid steer loader quickhitch to the front allows common skid steer attachments.
- New Vari-Speed Pro allows for independant control of flow rate and travel speed.
- 40km/h road speed enables driving from one job to the next fully equipped.
- New multi lever joystick allows for fine operation of multiple functions of the machine.
3CX COMPACT DNA
At 35% smaller than a standard backhoe, the 3CX Compact measures just 1.95m wide and 2.74m high.
Find a dealer near your location.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
A leading North-West plant hirer has invested in 20 powerful new JCB 3CX PRO backhoe loaders – hailing the latest model as ‘the best backhoe loader available’