JCB pioneered the backhoe loader concept in 1953, introducing many innovative features to the market. And, in a rapidly changing world, our new 3CX Compact tool carrier represents the latest in backhoe innovation.
The JCB 3CX Compact backhoe is a highly versatile, manoeuvrable machine that specialises in a wide variety of duties in urban and limited-space environments.
Designed to give you big performance in small areas, it’s perfect for urban working and restricted construction sites. A tight turning circle and switchable steering modes allow it to work in a single carriageway with minimum disruption and maximum productivity. Ease of use, controllability and legendary JCB build quality is also standard on the 3CX Compact tool carrier.
- Only 1.95m wide and 2.74m high
- 35% smaller than a standard backhoe
- 16% tighter turning circle than a standard backhoe at 5.8m
- 40km/h travel speed provides fast travel between sites
- Designed for versatility, excelling at a huge variety of tasks
- Ergonomic and easy to operate