3CX Compact Highways Master
The 3CX Compact is our entry level machine providing a high performing backhoe loader in a compact package.
The following features are fitted as standard: 40kph transmission, piston pump hydraulics and servo excavator controls make this the ideal machine for where a larger backhoe cannot access.
Space is becoming a premium.
- 35% smaller than a standard backhoe loader.
- 2m wide and 2.74m high - 50cm narrower than a standard backhoe, 25% lower than a standard 3CX.
- Low working height unlocks a new range of previously inaccessible work sites, such as low level buildings and basements.
- 6m turning circle and 2m width means it can work in a single carriageway allowing a road to be kept open.
MORE MOBILITY & MANOEUVRABILITY.
The 3CX Compact is the ultimate in manoeuvrability.
- Auto switchable 2WS/4WS allows the operator to change between roading mode to site with ease.
- A three-speed 40km/h hydrostatic transmission makes the 3CX Compact tool carrier an incredibly independent backhoe with a large working radius for optimum productivity; this means that you’re not reliant on other equipment to transport your machine.
- Compared to a standard JCB backhoe, the turning circle of a 3CX Compact is 16% tighter; in fact, at just 5.8m (with applied brakes), you can U-turn the machine on most single carriageway roads.
A spacious cab with excavator controls provides optimum ease of use and controllability.
- Excavator style controls fitted as standard for ease of use and controllability.
- SmoothRide System increases operator comfort on and off-road, as well as improving load retention.
- Plenty of internal/external storage space in the 3CX Compact helps organise the cab environment for improved comfort levels.
The 3CX Compact is not only designed for the vast range of backhoe loader attachments.
- A 3-in-1 machine, the 3CX Compact can be a compact excavator and wheel loader, with skid steer attachment versatility. Bi-directional pipework and a handheld tool circuit provide even greater versatility.
- With 120lpm auxiliary flow, attachments such as trenchers can now be used.
- This one machine can tackle multiple jobs e.g. pumping water, hand breakers, power tools and disc breakers.
MORE SAFE & SECURE.
The 3CX Compact comes standard with many new and improved safety features to keep the operator safer than ever before.
- Immobilisers protect the machine. Simply programme a numerical keycode to prevent unauthorised use.
- Optional Fish Eye mirror provides full visibility to all rear attachments and blind spots.
- Ground level daily checks make greasing safer with easier machine servicing.
- Good 360 degree operator visibility from the cab ensures the operator remains in control of the working area.
Find a dealer near your location.
Explore new career opportunities and unlock greater earning potential with backhoe training from JCB partners - novice and conversion courses available.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
A leading North-West plant hirer has invested in 20 powerful new JCB 3CX PRO backhoe loaders – hailing the latest model as ‘the best backhoe loader available’