4000 SERIES FASTRAC iCON
Discover the difference greater productivity, versatility, comfort, safety and speed can make.
Raising performance and productivity levels to new heights with seamless control, faster operating speeds, multiple implement mountings and Fastrac's unrivalled all-round self-levelling suspension. It's all the tractor you will ever need.
TRACTOR OF THE YEAR
The 4220 Fastrac iCON has been crowned Sustainable Tractor of the Year 2023.
"The profound optimisation of the whole package makes this tractor more efficient, safer, more comfortable, more connected, more reliable and it positively effects total cost of ownership and consumption costs." - Tractor Of The Year Jury
Building on renowned productivity with superior machine control makes the 4000 series Fastrac the perfect tractor for all work applications.
- A configurable operator environment and ISOBUS compatibility makes changing between implements even easier.
- Unique all-round suspension means operators can work quicker and longer on uneven field surfaces.
- With a top speed of 60kph and truck standard ABS braking, the Fastrac iCON can move between jobs quickly and securely.
- 50:50 weight distribution optimises tractive performance in the field, without excess ballast.
YEAR ROUND VERSATILITY
The multi-tasking Fastrac 4000 series has five locations for implements. No wonder it's so versatile and productive.
- The combination of rear deck and advanced suspension allows attachments to be fitted easily.
- 4-Wheel steer with selectable steering modes adds further versatility and manoeuvrability.
- Rapid steer option makes headland turns quicker and easier for the operator.
The Fastrac's iconic ride comfort is delivered by a combination of advanced suspension and mid-mounted cab to give class leading levels of comfort for the operator.
- All round advanced hydropneumatic suspension provides unrivalled comfort and stability.
- Mid-mounted cab position gives additional comfort and excellent 360° visibility.
- Enjoy even greater comfort with a new heated and ventilated seat plus climate control.
- An adjustable screen, seat, armrest and configurable controls provide a bespoke operators environment.
The Fastrac's combination of unique safety features allows for safe high speed travel both in the field and on the road.
- All-round disc brakes deliver greater stopping power while ABS provides exceptional control.
- Full-length rigid chassis provides high levels of structural integrity.
- Anti-roll bars and advanced suspension system offer improved stability at high speed.
The best powertrain and suspension system combine to deliver the ultimate power to get ahead of the competition with speed on the road and infield.
- With a maximum speed of up to 60kph there is an ideal speed for every situation.
- The 6 cylinder engine provides a generous supply of power up to 235hp.
- CVT transmission ensures optimum use of power and torque for seamless power delivery.
- Managed by the Smart Transmission Control, power delivery has never been so controlled.
|Rated Power hp (kW)||167 (125)||189 (141)||218 (163)|
|Max Power hp (kW)||178 (133)||210 (157)||235 (175)|
|Rear 3-point linkage lift capacity (kg)||7,000 or 8,000
|Front 3-point linkage lift capacity (opt) (kg)||3500|
|Max hydraulic flow (l/min)||195|
Find a dealer near your location.
Our range of Fastrac 4000 & 8000 series tractors has been upgraded with the latest in cab technology. Featuring a whole new operator experience, you set up the cab exactly how you want it.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
JCB’s Fastrac has stormed into the record books after being crowned the world’s fastest tractor.