JCB have used their experience in designing tough, hardworking equipment to ensure their electric scissors range are also built to higher standards.
With high quality paint finish and many unique features, the machines have higher levels of safety, ease of use, reliability and serviceability. Industry standard components across the range allow seamless integration into existing rental fleets. JCB also offer higher levels of support through an unrivalled dealer network with quick start guides, good parts availability, finance and technical advice.
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE.
The S3246E has been designed to be safe, productive and easy to operate and service.
- Control cradle design allows for use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- Waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Easy to use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status.
DESIGNED FOR RELIABILITY. BUILT TO LAST.
JCB understand the rental market and realise the importance of maximising uptime over a lifetime with tough, long-lasting components.
- Industry standard components allows seamless integration into existing rental fleets.
- Features such as the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates are all designed using JCB's 75 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time.
- Automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides an intuitive and ergonomic operation.
EASIER TO USE.
JCB recognise the need for easy to use equipment to maximise productivity.
- Platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- Ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- Ergonomic controller cradle for both left and right use and an automotive style foot pedal for deck extension.
- Large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
EASIER TO SERVICE.
We recognise that an easy to service design saves time and money.
- Ground level access to batteries and hydraulics plus high quality JCB parts like filters and valve blocks, servicing time and therefore costs are kept to an absolute minimum.
- LiveLink Lite, our innovative telematics system lets you monitor your equipment remotely and alerts you to any unplanned movements or working outside operational hours.
How to Transport
How to Electrical Points
How to Ground Control & Compact Travel
2 Cousins - Testimonial
GT Access - Testimonial
Electric Scissors - Application
What batteries are fitted?
What charger is fitted?
How long does a full charge take?
Can I fit telemetry to JCB electric scissors?
What is the battery run time?
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB’s pioneering range of machines are 100% electric with zero emissions, zero compromise on performance and a lot less noise.
Out strategy to drive our products to net zero includes multiple approaches. Find out more about our core innovations.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
JCB has secured its largest ever scissor lift deal in Spain with the sale of 109 models to leading machinery hirer - Rentaire.