AN ACCESS PLATFORM FOR EVEN GREATER LOAD
The JCB A45E Articulated Boom Access Platform is increasing loads while reducing emissions.
Part of the E-Tech range, the new JCB A45E Articulating Boom is entirely electric, more productive, and more efficient – and all with zero emissions. With extra capacity in the platform, increasing from 250kg to 300kg, the JCB A45E is ideal for use both indoors and outdoors, offering operators maximum control even in the tightest of spaces.BROCHURE DOWNLOAD
EXTRA CAPACITY, INCREASED PERFORMANCE
With industry leading platform capacity of 300kg, the 4x4 A45E Articulated Boom Access Platform handles more and gives the operator greater control throughout operation.
- 300kg (660lbs) unrestricted platform safe working load.
- Platform height of 45'3, in line with industry standard.
- Provides ultimate traction and performance for effortless positioning.
- Function speed control, platform controlled and touch screen base display.
The A45E Access Platform benefits from resilient paint protection, a rigid canopy structure and a solid cast counterweight. As a result, it is built to withstand impact for a prolonged lifespan.
- Ground up JCB design for greater symmetry with existing JCB products.
- Proven structure backed up with physical and simulation testing.
- Providing strength and stability to counterweight loads within the platform.
With the regenerative motors, function speed control, an oscillating steering axle and joystick ergonomics, this is our most efficient and easy to use model to date.
- Ability to monitor machine performance, ensuring efficient use.
- Electric wheel motors regenerate electric charge into power bank.
- Triple entry bar on basket, enabling user to enter and exit with ease.
- Intuitive controls, with safety warning alarm and fault LEDs.
INCREASED MONITORING AND MAINTENANCE
With on screen diagnostics, external mounted hose and harness routing, and the latest telematics technology with JCB Livelink, the A45E makes monitoring and maintenance easy.
- On screen diagnostics provide a quick and easy overview of all machine systems.
- Monitor and manage your fleet remotely anywhere in the world with JCB Livelink.
- No need to re-train engineers on a new system with a BOSCH control system.
The A45E keeps operators’ safety front and centre with a secondary guarding system, puncture proof tyres, finger trap protection, emergency override system, and slew lock.
- Protects the operator from potential overhead crush hazards at all times.
- Both oscillating axle and tilt sensor ensure safe operation on gradients.
- Load monitoring sensors ensure basket loads remain within the safety margins.
JCB’s pioneering range of machines are 100% electric with zero emissions, zero compromise on performance and a lot less noise.
The E-TECH machine range has various charging cable solutions to suit your application. These options are available for you to choose at point of purchase.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.