Designed for easy, effective compaction of asphalt, soil and other non cohesive materials.
Find the range below
Foward Vibratory Plate
The JCB forward plate range includes the 300mm, 400mm and 500mm models.
- Handle design minimises vibration for safe operation
- Shaped base plate to allow greater manoeuvrability
- Side lifting point for easy manual handling
- Durable protective covers keep debris out prolonging product life
Reversible Vibratory Plate
With a reversing and stationary feature, the reversible vibratory plates allow you to carry out compaction tasks in confined areas where turning would be difficult or impossible for a non reversing unit.
- Single forward/reverse control lever
- Wear resistant, high grade cast damping plate
- Isolated guide bar reduces hand arm vibration
- Lifetime lubricated vibrator bearings
Single Drum Roller
A small compact 580mm petrol roller that is easily transportable and ideal for small asphalt reinstatement work and groundcare duties where access will not allow larger twin drum rollers.
- Self-cleaning strips fitted to the drum to prevent build-up of dirt
- Sprinkler control fitted to the top of the roller
- 15 litre removable water tank as standard with wide filling point, durable corrosion free plastic
- Bevelled drum edge to remove the risk of marking the surface
- Deadman controls
- Height adjustable handles
- Narrowing overhang for use against walls and kerbs
The JCB vibratory rammer has a low centre of gravity with a four-column guide for a stable function, guaranteeting high reliability for continuous, fault-free working.
- Oil bath lubrication on all moving parts
- Emergency switch on guide bar
- Engine protection bar
- Protected air cleaner on top of the machine
- Horizontal force for ease of moving forwards