215 SKID STEER LOADER
215 Skid Steer Loader
More power and enhanced capacity
The JCB 215, with its rated operating capacity of 2,112 lbs., is a small platform, vertical lift skid steer loader with the power and hydraulic flow of a large platform machine.
It is ideally suited to lifting and loading at extensive heights as well as operating a variety of attachments.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With versatile features and plenty of power, JCB skid steer loaders set new standards for efficiency and productivity.
- All JCB skid steer loaders are equipped with efficient engines that require no DEF, no DPF and no engine aftertreatment. Unlike the cooling systems on conventional skid steers, JCB machines pull cool, clean air from above and force hot air out through the sides and rear, away from the operator.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature an industry standard quick hitch for simple coupling to all JCB attachments and attachments from other manufacturers.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows the boom and load to moved independently from the chassis. This leads to improved load retention, operator comfort and faster loading cycles.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large, slippery and awkward attachments, or under an unsupported boom.
- The iconic JCB Powerboom™ loader arm enables 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Without the need for rear torque tubes, as required for conventional machines, operators also benefit from significantly improved rear visibility.
- JCB’s skid steer loaders also offer unmatched visibility to the quick hitch and the cutting edge of the bucket. This allows tasks such as changing attachments, loading trucks and working close to obstacles to be simplified.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled operator comfort, to enable maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit eliminating the need for operators to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB’s MyChoice control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity for both joysticks to match the way they work.
- To suit operator preferences, all JCB skid steer loaders have both ISO-pattern controls (single joystick transmission operation), as a standard feature, and H-pattern controls as an available option.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. The new touch screen display is mounted in the top right-hand sides of the cab which will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can customize the control area as well as set MyChoice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job timer and more all from the touch display.
JCB’s skid steer loaders are easy to service and require minimal maintenance. We have improved efficiency and productivity to result in lower operating costs.
- All daily checks are performed at ground level. All pre-filters and air filters are easy to access via a large rear service door.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
- JCB skid steers feature tilting cabs which can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes to provide access for deeper maintenance.
- For quick cleaning with a power washer, JCB skid steers provide easy access to the engine bay as well as flat floors with no dirt-trapping foot wells.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for having a strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- A fully welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- The iconic JCB single-arm Powerboom boasts tapered pivot pins and 20% more steel than the twin-arms on conventional skid steer loaders.
- This results in greater rigidity, less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket. As well as this, the Powerboom design provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses to give it maximum protection from impact.
- The quick hitch is constructed from high-tensile steel and features high-strength welds for longer life. For extra support and greater breakout force, JCB skid steer loaders have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
Most Popular Configuration
- 10x16.5 8PR HD tires and wheels
- Cab with heat and A/C
- JCB EH controls with 7-way, multi-function joysticks
- High-flow hydraulics with creep speed
- Foot throttle
- 2-speed transmission
- Powered quick hitch
- JCB Smoothride System (SRS)
- Reversing fan
- Parallel lift
- LiveLink Lite with 24-month subscription