215 SKID STEER LOADER
215 Skid Steer Loader
More power and enhanced capacity
The JCB 215, with a rated operating capacity of 2,112 lb (958 kg), is a small-platform, vertical lift skid steer loader with the power and hydraulic flow of a large-platform machine.
It is ideally suited to lifting and loading at height and operating variety of attachments.
- Rated Operating Capacity 2,112 lb 958 kg
- Operating Weight 7,253 lb 3,290 kg
- Net Engine Power 74 hp 55 kW
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With versatile features and plenty of power, JCB skid steer loaders set new standards for efficiency and productivity.
- All JCB skid steer loaders are equipped with efficient engines that require no DEF, no DPF and no engine aftertreatment. Unlike the cooling systems on conventional skid steers, JCB machines pull cool, clean air from above and force hot air out through the sides and rear, away from the operator.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature an industry standard quick hitch for simple coupling to all JCB attachments and attachments from other manufacturers.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows the boom and load to move independently from the chassis, for improved load retention, operator comfort and faster loading cycles.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large, slippery and awkward attachments, or under an unsupported boom.
- The iconic JCB Powerboom™ loader arm enables 60 percent better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- And with no rear torque tube, as required for conventional machines, operators also benefit from significantly improved rear visibility.
- JCB skid steer loaders also offer unmatched visibility to the quick hitch and the cutting edge of the bucket, simplifying tasks such as changing attachments, loading trucks and working close to obstacles.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled operator comfort, to enable maximum productivity.
- JCB cabs on small-platform machines are 46 percent larger than the competition.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, eliminating the need for operators to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO (single joystick transmission operation) is a standard feature; H-pattern controls are an available option, to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.
JCB skid steer loaders are easy to service and require minimal maintenance, for improved efficiency and productivity, and lower operating costs.
- All daily checks are performed at ground level, and pre-filters, oil filters and air filters are easy to access via a large rear service door.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
- JCB skid steers feature tilting cabs, which can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes, to provide access for deeper maintenance.
- For quick cleaning with a power washer, JCB skid steers provide easy access to the engine bay and flat floors with no dirt-trapping foot wells.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for strength, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight. A solid undercarriage with cast steel, triple-flanged rollers provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- The iconic JCB single-arm Powerboom™ boasts tapered pivot pins and 20 percent more steel than the twin-arms on conventional skid steer loaders.
- This results in greater rigidity, less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket. The Powerboom™ also provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for protection from damage.
- The quick hitch is constructed from high-tensile steel and features high-strength welds for longer life. For extra support and greater breakout force JCB skid steer loaders have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
Most Popular Configuration
- 10x16.5 8PR HD tires and wheels
- Cab with heat and A/C
- JCB EH controls with 7-way, multi-function joysticks
- High-flow hydraulics with creep speed
- Foot throttle
- 2-speed transmission
- Powered quick hitch
- JCB Smoothride System (SRS)
- Reversing fan
- Parallel lift
- LiveLink Lite with 24-month subscription