The JCB JS330 is towards the top end of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at around 33 ton, it’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these tracked excavators highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this tracked excavator’s engine is a highly efficient MTU 281 hp unit, compliant with Stage 3b and Tier 4i. The benefits of the JS330 series of tracked excavators don’t end there either.
- 51,931 lbf bucket tearout
- 281 hp Tier 4F MTU engine
- Class leading maintenance access
- Robust, durable upper structure and doors
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility