As part of our on-going drive to deliver the best customer service within our industry, JCB Service offer two comprehensive ranges of rubber tracks, each catering for the specific requirements of individual customers.
- JCB Trackmaster
JCB Trackmaster tracks are available on original equipment JCB mini and midi excavators fitted with rubber tracks.
Manufactured and tested to the highest standards, Trackmaster tracks are designed with their respective machine in mind, giving unparalleled performance and “peace of mind” to your customer.
- JCB Trackmaster PLUS
This is our premium range of tracks, carrying the JCB logo. Trackmaster PLUS tracks are ideally suited to the customer who wants nothing less than the best.
Manufactured and tested to the highest standards in conjunction with leading Rubber technology experts, JCB Trackmaster PLUS tracks are designed with their respective machine in mind, giving unparalleled performance and customer "peace of mind".
JCB Trackmaster Tracks
JCB Trackmaster and Trackmaster+ are a range of JCB branded rubber tracks available to fit all JCB and many other makes of machine, which means they are fully designed to JCB’s demanding quality standards.
JCB Service stock tracks to service current and old machine models from JCB and other makes. From our extensive stock we can supply overnight to orders received by 5pm. (Larger tracks may need to be shipped separately so they may not arrive until mid-day the following working day).
9 different widths stretching from 180mm to 450mm, within a range comprising over 35 "live" part numbers. This range is defined on a database which can be accessed by any JCB dealer via JDS.
Features and Benefits
- Superior quality rubber compounds and steel components ensuring a longer lifetime, giving very low costs per hour and improved profitability
- Advanced lug design increasing the ground contact area by over 50% more than equivalent competitor’s tracks. This gives better tractive effort, leading to a longer track life and greater operator comfort.
- Metal parts have patented v-shape where they meet the track running gear providing superior ride comfort
- Offset lug design improves ride comfort and puts less stress on the track and undercarriage components
- Patented anti-detracting system reduces downtime and lowers costs
- Reinforced metal inserts reduces ground pressure and minimizes ground surface damage
- JCB Trackmaster Tracks are supplied with 18 Months Warranty when fitted by a JCB Dealer.*
- JCB Trackmaster PLUS are supplied with 12 Months Warranty when fitted by a JCB Dealer.*