Designed and engineered with the most innovative solution.
Designed without compromise, we were the first to move the engine, tanks and ancillaries to the chassis making the JCB Hydradig 110W first for visibility, stability, versatility, adaptability and comfort.
- Operating Weight 11,050 - 12,050kg
- Engine Power 81kW
- Max. Roading Speed 40kph
- Best in class all-round unobstructed visibility makes for a safer operation and ease of use on site.
- Low level glass allows the operator to see all four wheels plus 1m radius around the machine at ground level from the comfort of the cab.
- High power LED work lights as standard provide optimum visibility at night.
- A low centre of gravity provides unrivalled stability, even when digging or lifting from the side. Lift capacity at max reach over front of the machine is more than 1,400kg and more than 700kg over the side.
- Tailswing of just 120mm allows Hydradig to work and slew in the most confined spaces whilst maintaining best in class stability.
- 4-wheel steer, 2-wheel steer, crab steer and reverse steer as standard, makes manoeuvring in confined spaces around site safe and easy.
The one machine fleet.
- Low flow 60 l/min and high flow 120 l/min auxiliary hydraulic circuits allow the Hydradig to be fitted with a wide range of attachments.
- Class-leading 40kph transmission allows quick and efficient roading between sites without the need for additional transport.
- Dozer blade and stabiliser feet as optional on both the front and rear of the Hydradig.
Safety as standard.
Whether working in urban, rural or highways, the Hydradig can be configured to suit all and is one of the safest machines on site:
- Ground level service points
- Amber beacon
- 2GO system
Best-in-class operator environment.
The JCB CommandPlus cab is fitted as standard on the Hydradig to optimise operator comfort, featuring:
- Deluxe air suspension seat with heated base
- Sliding windows
- Climate control
- Smooth ride system boom suspension
- Auto idle
Find a dealer near your location.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.