150X Tracked Excavator
The 15 tonne tracked excavator is part of our most advanced tracked excavator range ever (the JCB X Series), sitting perfectly alongside the highly acclaimed 20 tonne tracked excavator.
Using the same quality materials, proven components and the spacious JCB CommandPlus cab, this world-class JCB tracked excavator has been obsessed over by our engineering teams to ensure it is the same high quality machine - just smaller.
We wanted to build a machine that doesn't just look strong, it is strong. Thanks to 4 years of development and thousands of hours of extreme testing, that's just what we did.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The Stage V DIESELMAX engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
We know operators want ride comfort and low noise levels, so that's what we've delivered. Ready to rival the best in the business, this machine is extremely comfortable.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat as standard.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67dB(A).
- Powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot and cold environments.
EXPERIENCE GREATER PERFORMANCE
No matter what you throw at it, from storms to rain and extreme temperatures, we've invested years of research and development to build a machine that will perform no matter what.
- Large diameter hydraulic pipes and hoses for increased productivity and efficiency.
- An innovative hydraulic regeneration system that recycles oil across the cylinders.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
- The larger bucket cylinder increases the bucket tear out by 11%.
4 years of hydraulic development combined with proven Japanese components have delivered the very best balance of controllability and efficiency.
- Customisable proportional controls allow the operator to set their preference of speed and control of attachments. Proven to deliver precise and efficient control.
- Proven Japanese hydraulics deliver precise and efficient control. Operator can select Auto Stop and Auto Idle depending on preference.
- Power boost button increases pressure by 9% for up to 9 seconds to provide extra tear out in tough conditions.
HVO offers the potential for reduced carbon emissions in the short term.
Hydro treated Vegetable Oil (HVO) is available as a drop-in fuel for a wide range of JCB engines and can lower carbon emissions as long as an environmentally sustainable supply can be assured.Find Out More Here
Find a dealer near your location.
Featuring our CommandPlus cab, the JCB X Series is stronger, more durable, more productive, and more comfortable than any JCB tracked excavators before.
Check stock and reserve your genuine JCB machine online today.
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced tracked excavator range ever. The new JCB 13-15 tonne machines sit perfectly alongside their new highly acclaimed 20 tonne big brother.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.