560-80 STAGE V WASTEMASTER
Dedicated to waste. Designed to deliver.
The JCB Stage V 560-80 Wastemaster has been purpose built to meet the unique requirements of the waste and recycling industry. The world’s No.1 telescopic handler is designed perfectly to operate in some of the most arduous conditions and demanding environments.
- Efficient Stage V JCB DieselMax engine now has a larger power capacity of 130hp (97kw).
- CommandPlus cab with 12% increase in size to give best-in-class volume.
- 50% reduction in cab noise gives a best-in-class 69dBA.
- 14% increase in upward visibility through new seamless one-piece curved glazing, maintains best-in-class all-round visibility.
DESIGNED TO BE PRODUCTIVE
Unparalleled productivity courtesy of smart hydraulics, increased performance and class-leading design.
- The CommandPlus cab provides greater comfort, more space, less noise and greater visibility to help work productively with less fatigue over a long working day.
- Regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces for quicker boom lowering and retract.
DESIGNED TO BE TOUGHER
The JCB Stage V 560-80 Wastemaster provides the ultimate in machine protection to deliver maximum uptime.
- Roof and front screen guards provide protection from falling objects.
- Belly plates, fuel tank protection and light guards as standard offer maximum protection and prevent damage.
- A fully sealed cab and boom suspension provide greater operator safety.
DESIGNED TO BE SAFER
The 560-80 Wastemaster comes with our most enhanced safety options to date.
- The Patented Adaptive Load Control System controls hydraulic operation, to ensure machine stability at all times.
- Chevrons offer additional awareness of the machine on site.
- LED Worklights provide maximum visibility when working at night or in dusty environments.
- The white noise alarm fitted as standard ensures staff on site are aware of the machine reversing at all times.
- Operator comfort and assurance is further enhanced with boom ingress protection, centralised greasing, auto boom suspension and wheel nut indicators.
DESIGNED TO PERFORM
Our JCB Stage V dieselmax engine provides more power and greater efficiency.
- Our proven JCB DieselMax engine is now available at Stage V with increased efficiency and more power than ever before. Now with a power capacity of 130hp (97kw).
- Regenerative hydraulics allow a reduction in excessive revving, helping to improve efficiency and reduce noise.
- A short wheelbase and tight steering locks save travel time.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.