The latest 541-70 Loadall is a large telehandler sitting on a rugged chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability. Embodying our constant evolution of the telehandler concept (that we first pioneered back in 1977), this machine will meet the needs of rental companies and contractors alike. Compact dimensions, as well as unrivalled manoeuvrability, build quality and operator comfort are just the beginning.
As with all JCB Construction telescopic handlers, the 541-70 has unrivalled productivity, efficiency, safety and serviceability as standard too.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management