520-40 AGRI TELESCOPIC HANDLER
The JCB 520-40 Agri is another compact, manoeuvrable Loadall - boasting improved lifting capacity and lift capacity at reach.
Four equal sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, while soft ground flotation and ground clearance are first class. Permanent 4-wheel steer, together with a compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning circle for great manoeuvrability and handling in small spaces.
SERVICEABILITY AND DURABILITY
Every JCB Agri Loadall is designed to maximise uptime and productivity.
- To maximise productivity, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
- All checks are quick, simple and safe to carry out from ground level on this compact telescopic handler. The one-piece bonnet opens for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard fan keeps debris out of the cooling package while most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
MANOEUVRABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The JCB 520-40 Agri Loadall uses a combination of 2 axles and a hydrostatic transmission and four-wheel steer for superb manoeuvrability.
- Good ground clearance and four-wheel drive mean this compact telescopic handler can make excellent progress in any conditions or terrain.
- Add a hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency, and you have truly versatile performance and productivity.
The JCB 520-40 Agri Loadall has a spacious, safe, side-entry cab.
- Visibility is superb and a large opening door allows for easy access; we invest in the compact telescopic handler operator's comfort because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
- Noise levels are kept low and everything is built around the operator; from a fully adjustable suspension seat, mobile phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic control switches on the front console.
- Controls on the JCB 520-40 Agri telescopic handler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.