3TS-8W SKID STEER LOADER
THE FIRST SKID STEER WITH TELESCOPIC BOOM
It can reach higher, further and deeper than any other skid steer on the market and can access areas you wouldn’t have thought possible.
- Operating Weight 9,859 lb
- Gross Engine Power 74 hp
- Operating Capacity 3,208 lb
We have combined the versatility of a skid steer or compact track loader with the telescopic JCB Powerboom TM and SAE/ISO standard quick hitch and developed the combination for unbeatable productivity and efficiency.
- The proven JCB EcoMAX engine delivers increased performance at low engine speeds for improved cycle times. Having no requirement for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or a costly, productivity-sapping diesel particulate filter (DPF), this machine will have more longevity and increased productivity.
- Our Teleskids offer greater tractive force and pushing power than a small telehandler or forklift, along with breakout force that rivals many bigger machines.
- With an SAE operating weight of 9,859 lbs. for the skid steer loader, the JCB Teleskid can easily be transported on a trailer.
TOTAL COMFORT AND CONTROL
Whether you choose the standard-fit, climate-controlled cab or the available canopy option, the operator environment in the cab of a JCB Teleskid is 33% larger than the industry average.
- With the standard fit, fully adjustable, heated, air suspension seat, JCB’s Teleskids are in a class of its own for operator comfort.
- Electric over hydraulic controls; optional switchable ISO-/H-pattern controls; a 7-way, multi-function joystick; and JCB’s MyChoice software, to choose the level of joystick responsiveness, all work together to deliver unrivaled control.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. The new touchscreen display is mounted in the top right-hand side of the cab and will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can set MyChoice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job time and more all from the touch display for a customized control area.
JCB’s Teleskid combines the advantage of vertical lift – for greater lift capacity and lift height – and radial lift – for improved excavating and grading – in a single machine.
- The JCB Teleskid is the only skid steer or compact track loader with a lift height of 13 feet 3 inches, a forward reach of 8 feet, and, for the first time in a skid steer or compact track loader, the ability to dig 3 feet below ground.
- Teleskid’s bucket-positioning levelling system is active when the boom is raised or lowered – making is easier to keep gravel, mulch, dirt and other materials in the bucket.
With a proven high-strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece, fully-welded chassis paired with reliable components, the JCB Teleskid has been constructed to maximize strength, durability and reliability.
- JCB’s experience in manufacturing telescopic booms exceeds 250,000 machines in service across all telescopic boom machines.
- The telescopic Powerboom on the Teleskid features a pressed, U-shape design for fewer joints and stress points.
- A centralized lift along with extension rams distribute load stresses evenly.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST SKID STEER
Not only is the JCB door up to twice the size of the competition, making it more comfortable to use, but it makes JCB the safest skid steer on the market.
- The JCB Teleskid features the same unique, wide-opening, side entry door for which JCB’s skid steer and compact track loaders are known.
- Operators are no longer required to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom to enter or exit through the front – unlike with competitor’s machines.
- For added safety options, a dealer-fit flashing beacon and front screen guard are available.