The JCB Teleskid 3TS-8W is the only skid steer with a telescopic boom, allowing it to reach 60 percent further and lift 8 percent higher than any skid steer on the market, and—in an industry first—it can dig to a depth of 3 feet (1 m).
The Teleskid is also the only skid steer to offer the advantages of vertical lift—for greater lift capacity and lift height—and radial lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine.
The JCB Teleskid offers unmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks without a ramp. Reach across an 8-foot flatbed trailer. Lift and place over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots or clear a drainage ditch. Never before have you been able to accomplish these tasks with a skid steer. NOW YOU CAN.
Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the Teleskid 3TS-8W wheeled model has a rated operating capacity of 3,208 lb (1,455 kg) with the Powerboom™ retracted, or 1,347 lb (611 kg) when fully extended. The Teleskid 3TS-8W has an SAE operating weight of 9,859 lb (4,472 kg).
The JCB Teleskid is proudly designed and built in the United States by the men and women of JCB North America.
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,208 lb (1,455 kg) rated operating capacity with the boom retracted; 1,347 lb (611 kg) when fully extended
- 270-degree field of vision
- 33 percent larger cab than comparable conventional skid steers
- Climate-controlled cab is standard; optional canopy available