3TS-8W SKID STEER LOADER
THE FIRST SKID STEER WITH TELESCOPIC BOOM
It can reach higher, further and deeper than any other skid steer on the market and can access areas you wouldn’t have thought possible.
- Gross Engine Power 74 hp 55 kW
- Operating Capacity 3,208 lb 1,455 kg
- Operating Weight 9,859 lb 4,472 kg
Combine the versatility of a skid steer or compact track loader with the telescopic JCB Powerboom™ and SAE/ISO standard quick hitch, and you have the combination for unbeatable productivity and efficiency.
- A proven JCB EcoMAX engine delivers increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times, with no requirement for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or a costly, productivity-sapping diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Teleskid offers greater tractive force and pushing power than a small telehandler or forklift, and breakout force that rivals many bigger machines.
- With an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg) for the compact track loader and 9,859 lb (4,472 kg) for the skid steer loader, the JCB Teleskid can easily be transported on a trailer.
TOTAL COMFORT AND CONTROL
Whether you choose the standard-fit, climate-controlled cab or the available canopy option, the operator environment in a JCB Teleskid cab is 33 percent larger than the industry average.
- With the standard-fit fully adjustable, heated, air-suspension seat, Teleskid is in a class of its own for operator comfort.
- Electric over hydraulic controls, optional switchable ISO/H-pattern controls, a 7-way multi-function joystick, and JCB's myCHOICE software to choose the level of joystick responsiveness, all work together to deliver unrivaled control.
Teleskid combines the advantages of vertical lift – for greater lift capacity and lift height – and radial lift – for improved excavating and grading – in a single machine.
- The JCB Teleskid is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a lift height of 13 feet 3 inches, a forward reach of 8 feet and, for the first time in a skid steer or compact track loader, the ability to dig 3 feet below the ground.
- Teleskid’s bucket-positioning leveling system is active when the boom is raised or lowered, making it easier to keep gravel, mulch, dirt and other materials in the bucket.
With a proven, high-strength steel boom mounted on a fully welded, single-piece chassis and reliable components, the JCB Teleskid is constructed to maximize strength, durability and reliability.
- JCB experience in manufacturing telescopic booms exceeds 250,000 machines in service. The telescopic Powerboom™ on the Teleskid features a pressed, U-shape profile for fewer joints and stress points, and centralized lift and extension rams to distribute load stresses evenly.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST SKID STEER
Not only is the JCB door up to twice the size of the competition, making it more comfortable to use, but it makes JCB the safest skid steer on the market.
- The JCB Teleskid features the same unique, wide-opening side entry door for which JCB skid steer and compact track loaders are known.
- No longer are operators required to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom to enter through the front, as is necessary with competing machines
- For added safety options, a dealer-fit flashing beacon and front screen guard are available.