Introducing a unique machine with endless possibilities.
The JCB Teleskid is the first skid steer or compact tracked loader with a telescopic boom, making it the most versatile machine you’ve ever seen. It can reach higher, further and deeper than any other skid steer on the market, and it can access areas you wouldn’t have thought possible.
The JCB Teleskid can do the work of four machines in one: A forklift, telescopic handler, compact wheel loader and, of course, a compact track loader – all providing unbeatable productivity.
- Perform jobs like loading and unloading a trailer from a single side, increasing turnaround time.
- JCB’s EcoMAX engine gives increased performance at low engine speeds. This results in improved cycle times while having greater tractive force than a small telehandler or forklift, meaning greater pushing power.
- Impressive breakout force lets you do the work of bigger machines in less time.
- No DPF means no regeneration and loss of production.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST COMPACT TRACK LOADER
The JCB Teleskid provides unparalleled operator safety.
- A standard electronic quick hitch with a fully enclosed tilt cylinder provides less material build up and better load visibility.
- Optional dealer fit flashing beacon and front screen guard provide further safety and security.
TOTAL COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side door entry, the largest cab on the market and electric over hydraulic controls, the JCB Teleskid offers unrivaled comfort and control.
- JCB is the only manufacturer that offers a side entry compact track loader with the obvious accompanying safety benefits.
- A 33% larger-than-average cab puts it in a class of its own with improved ergonomics and operator comfort.
- A fully adjustable heated air suspension seat provides superb operator comfort whilst low effort electro-hydraulic controls make operating a Teleskid easy.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. The new 7” touchscreen display is mounted in the top right-hand side of the cab. With this customized control area, the operator can now change settings much faster with the opportunity to set MyChoice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job timer, view the reversing camera and much more.
Now, for the first time, you can easily and quickly load trucks without a ramp and reach over curbs.
- The JCB Teleskid is the only compact track loader with a vertical reach of over 13 feet and a forward reach of over 8 feet.
- Its reach extends over 3 feet below ground to provide the operator the ability to rip out trees and roots.
- JCB’s 3TS-8T Teleskid has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lbs. retracted and 1,600 lbs. extended; this enables heavy items to be placed without damaging the ground.
- A standard hydraulic flow rate of 24 GPM allows you to operate attachments when fully extended. Optional 33 GPM high flow couplers allow safe operation of high flow attachments when the boom is fully retracted.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND STABILITY
With a proven high-strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece, fully-welded chassis paired with reliable components, the JCB Teleskid has been constructed to maximize strength and earning potential.
- The JCB telescopic boom as a proven track record on over 20,000 skid steer and compact track loader machines and has been put through an extreme testing program over thousands of cycles.
- It has reduced joins and stress points in its single-piece U-pressed design.
- Centralized lift and extension rams evenly distribute load stresses while a recessed rear door gives increased protection from damage.
Most Popular Configuration
- 17.7-inch rubber tracks
- Cab with heat and A/C
- JCB controls with 7-way joysticks and attachment harness
- JCB Smoothride System
- High-flow hydraulics
- Attachment leveling system
- Reversing fan
- ISO and dual hand control patterns
- LiveLink Lite with 24-month subscription