INTRODUCING A UNIQUE MACHINE WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
The JCB Teleskid is the first skid steer or compact tracked loader with a telescopic boom, making it the most versatile machine you’ve ever seen. It can reach higher, further and deeper than any other skid steer on the market and can access areas you wouldn’t have thought possible.
- Operating Weight 12,615 lb 5,722 kg
- Rated Operating Capacity 3,695 lb 1,676 kg
- Net Engine Power 74 hp 55 kW
The JCB Teleskid can do the work of four machines all in one - A forklift, telescopic handler, compact wheel loader and of course a compact track loader, providing unbeatable productivity.
- Perform jobs like loading and unloading a trailer from a single side, increasing turnaround time.
- JCB EcoMAX engine gives increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times whilst greater tractive force than a small telehandler or forklift means greater pushing power.
- Impressive breakout force lets you do the work of bigger machines in less time
- No DPF means no regeneration and loss of production.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST COMPACT TRACK LOADER
The JCB Teleskid provides unparalleled operator safety.
- A standard electronic quick hitch with a fully enclosed tilt cylinder provides less material build up and better load visibility.
- Optional dealer fit flashing beacon and front screen guard provide further safety and security.
TOTAL COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side door entry, the largest cab on the market and electric over hydraulic controls, the JCB Teleskid offers unrivalled comfort and control.
- JCB is the only manufacturer that offers a side entry compact track loader with the obvious accompanying safety benefits.
- A 33% larger than average cab puts it in a class of its own in terms of improved ergonomics and operator comfort.
- A fully adjustable heated air suspension seat provides superb operator comfort whilst low effort electro-hydraulic controls make operating a Teleskid easy.
Now for the first time you can easily and quickly load lorries without a ramp and load over kerbs.
- The JCB Teleskid is the only compact track loader with a vertical reach of over four metres and a forward reach of over two metres.
- Reach approximately 1 metre below the ground, enabling you to rip out trees and roots.
- JCB Teleskid has a rated operating capacity of 732kg; this enables heavy items to be placed without damaging the ground.
- A standard hydraulic flow rate of 90 l/pm allows you to operate attachments when fully extended whilst 125lpm high flow couplers allow safe operation of high flow attachments when the boom is fully retracted.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND STABILITY
With a proven high strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece fully welded chassis and reliable components, the JCB Teleskid has been constructed to maximise strength and earning potential.
- The JCB telescopic boom has a proven track record on over 20,000 machines and has been put through an extreme testing programme over thousands of cycles.
- It has reduced joints and stress points in a single-piece u-pressed design.
- Centralised lift and extension rams evenly distribute load stresses whilst a recessed rear door gives increased protection from damage.
Most Popular Configuration
- 17.7-inch rubber tracks
- Cab with heat and A/C
- JCB controls with 7-way joysticks and attachment harness
- JCB Smoothride System
- High-flow hydraulics
- Attachment leveling system
- Reversing fan
- ISO and dual hand control patterns
- LiveLink Lite with 24-month subscription