The JCB 437 is designed to maximize efficiency and, with it, productivity. As such, it’ll save you time, money and a whole lot more. Built using the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 437ZX will last the distance. And, with 173hp (129kW), 591lbf (801Nm) and a 69 gal/min (264 l/min) hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max.
It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco Mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
- Heavy duty articulation joint and well-positioned steering rams
- T4i/Stage 3b 1.7 gal (6.7 liter) engine producing 173hp (129kW) and 591lbf (801Nm)
- Industry recognised components carefully selected for ultimate performance and reliability
- Optional 5-speed transmission with torque convertor lock-up
- Eco mode reduces fuel consumption yet retains productivity
- All-day-comfortable operator environment and JCB Smoothride load suspension