417 Wheel Loader
417 WHEEL LOADER
The 417 can perform great feats of productivity.
With high power and torque, the 417 meets Tier 4 Final emissions legislation without the need for periodic regeneration.
- Operating Weight 21,189 lb
- Standard Bucket Capacity 2.0yd
- Maximum Engine Power 125 hp
The 417 can perform great feats of productivity with high power and torque.
- 156 l/min double gear pump hydraulics for fast cycle times and excellent multifunctioning capability.
- A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- JCB EcoMAX 4.4-litre engine produces peak power of 93kW (125hp) and 550Nm of torque at low revs for excellent response.
- Choice of axle options to tailor performance to any application.
A QUALITY PROCESS
The 417 is built on a foundation of quality and reliability.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of quality.
- Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate locations of pins and bushes.
- Solid cast rear counterweight protects the rear of the machine - including the rear lights and cooling pack - from damage.
- Opt for additional guards on the front screen, lights, underbelly and rear grille.
The latest 417 boasts our CommandPlus cab.
- Redesigned ROPS structure; A pillars are the same width as the rear of the cab, providing a larger interior and panoramic front windscreen.
- Two full colour LCD screens to navigate the operating menus, one of which can double as a monitor for the optional rear view camera.
- All controls are seat-mounted, even moving with the seat suspension.
- Command Driving Position boasts the optimal control layout for a multitude of different driver shapes and sizes.
LOW MAINTENANCE & LONG INTERVALS
Wheel loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. We've designed the 417 to do just that with long service intervals and quality components.
- Gain access to the engine bay and cooling pack areas easily with a compact single piece bonnet.
- Check washer fluid level, engine oil and coolant from inside the cab, with all other routine checks and grease points located at ground level.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition giving real time alerts, safeguarding both the machine and operator.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil immersed discs gives the braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
THE JCB 417 IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE OPERATOR AND YOUR WORKSITE SAFE AT ALL TIMES.
- The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rearward view on the in-cab color monitor.
- Superb visibility in dark conditions is guaranteed with JCB's optional LED worklights.
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options allow for safe movement around the machine.