411 Agri Wheel Loader
411 AGRI Wheel Loader
The JCB 411 AGRI is designed first and foremost to provide superb productivity and efficiency.
Its EcoMax engine means this wheel loader meets Tier 4 Final legislation without exhaust after-treatment, while its spacious cab has enough comfort to meet the demands of any operator.
The 411 Agri can perform great feats of productivity with high power and torque.
- 32.4 gpm double gear pump hydraulics for fast cycle times and excellent multifunctioning capability.
- A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- JCB EcoMAX 4.4-liter engine produces peak power of 109 hp (81 kW) and 381 lb-ft (516Nm) of torque at low revs for excellent response.
- Choice of axle options to tailor performance to any application.
The JCB 411 Agri is designed to keep the operator and your worksite safe at all times.
- The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rearward view on the in-cab color monitor.
- Superb visibility in dark conditions is guaranteed with JCB's optional LED worklights.
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options allow for safe movement around the machine.
The latest 411 Agri boasts our CommandPlus cab.
- Redesigned ROPS structure; A pillars are the same width as the rear of the cab, providing a larger interior and panoramic front windshield.
- Two full color LCD screens to navigate the operating menus, one of which can double as a monitor for the optional rear view camera.
- All controls are seat-mounted, even moving with the seat suspension.
- Command Driving Position boasts the optimal control layout for a multitude of different driver shapes and sizes.
LOW MAINTENANCE, LONG INTERVALS
Wheel loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. We've designed the 411 Agri to do just that with long service intervals and quality components.
- Gain access to the engine bay and cooling pack areas easily with a compact single piece hood.
- Check washer fluid level, engine oil and coolant from inside the cab, with all other routine checks and grease points located at ground level.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition giving real time alerts, safeguarding both the machine and operator.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil immersed discs gives the braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.