409 Wheel Loader
409 Wheel Loader
Based on the design of the 407, the JCB 409 offers increased power and payload for increased productivity.
Its compact dimensions and low height over cab combined with a pivot-steer design and articulated chassis, provides incredible maneuverability and a tight turning radius. That makes the JCB 409 compact wheel loader indispensable for working in restricted spaces and buildings.
It’s Tier 4 Final engine provide high torque at low revew for excellent fuel economy. Dimensions are compact for a tight turn radius.
- A variable speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan speed for all requirements without using any excess engine power.
- Several axle options including open diffs for hard ground and limited slip diffs for soft muddy terrain.
- High speed option providing top speeds of 30km/h.
- Hydrostatic drive makes this model very easy to operate.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY BUILT IN.
This wheel loader benefits from a strong chassis and the best possible weight distribution; this allows for optimal absorption of external forces.
- Strong heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±40°.
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterweight casting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE.
The JCB 409 wheel loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model
- New ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
- Fully opening right-hand window, for increased ventilation, while still being protected from dust.
- Operating position is designed for optimum all-around visibility, unhindered by components like silencers.
SERVICEABILITY MADE EASY.
The new Kohler T4F engine designed by JCB T4F requires no exhaust after treatment, thus reducing service and run costs.
- Vital information like machine running times and error alerts accessed at the touch of a button on the in-cab display and if needed via JCB’s LiveLink telematics system.
- Large single piece bonnet gives easy access to all serviceable areas.
- Cyclonic pre-filter maximizes air filtration and extends filter element service intervals significantly.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Because safety and security are paramount on any site, the JCB 409 is designed to protect itself, its operators and any bystanders at all times.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.
Most Popular Configuration
- 405/70 R20 Dunlop SPT9 tires
- Full cab with heater and A/C
- Tool carrier parallel lift loader arm geometry
- LSD front and rear axles
- 3-spool servo hydraulics
- Skid steer hitch with auxiliary hydraulics
- Front and rear work lights
- In-cab speakers and roof liner
- Tilt and slide steering column
- Grid heater
- Block heater
- Bucket level indicator
- Mechanical park brake