The JCB 55-28G and 66-44G LPG Teletruks counterbalance forklifts are strong and versatile machines. Fueled by liquid propane gas (LPG), the two models are ideal for indoor logistics and material handling applications.
The primary difference between the two LPG models is lift capacity. The TLT 55-28G LPG has a maximum lift capacity of 5,500 lb (2,500 kg) and the TLT 66-44G LPG has a maximum lift capacity of 6,600 lb (3,000 kg).
Both models have a maximum lift height of 13 feet 1 inch (4 m) and maximum forward reach of 7 feet 10 inches (2.39 m) and both are powered by a Tier 4 Final-compliant Kubota 58 hp LPG engine.
The TLT55-28G LPG and TLT66-44G LPG counterbalance forklifts stand out from the competition as the world’s only LPG-fueled telescopic counterbalance forklifts. The unique telescopic boom offers many benefits:
- Improved site safety due to unobstructed operator forward view.
- Ability to single side load, reduce double-handling and keep operators clear of hazardous environments.
- Easier and safer handling of unpalletized goods.
- Space savings with 50 percent less required loading space.
- 58 hp Kubota LPG engine
- Lift capacity of 5,500 lb (2,500 kg)
- Maximum lift height: 13 feet 1 inch (4 m)
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation
- Maximum forward reach: 7 feet 10 inches (2.39 m)