Discover the JCB small platform Teleskid. The 2TS-7T is the world’s first and only small platform compact track loader with a telescoping boom, allowing you to lift higher, reach further and dig deeper than any competing machine.
The Teleskid 2TS-7T is a compact track loader with a rated operating capacity of 2,096 lb (951 kg) with the boom retracted and 1,140 lb (517 kg) fully extended.
The telescopic boom allows the 2TS-7T T to achieve its 11 feet 10 inches (3.6 m) of lift height, allowing the operator to dump material or stack pallets or bales higher than ever before, to free up valuable ground space.
And with a full 7 feet of forward reach, 60 percent more forward reach than conventional compact track loaders, operators can now load both sides of a flatbed trailer from one side, and reach over fences and other obstacles to place a load.
Like it’s bigger cousins, the Teleskid 3TS-8T and 3TS-8W, the compact 2TS-7T can dig below grade. Its 2 feet of dig depth allows the digging or clearing of drainage ditches, removal of stumps and roots and even mowing of downhill slopes.
- Lift, place and dump loads to a height of 11 feet 10 inches (3.6 m)
- Reach 7 feet (2.1 m) forward
- Dig 2 feet (1 m) below grade
- Lift up to 2,096 lb (951 kg) with the boom retracted, or 1,140 lb (517 kg) with the boom fully extended
- Apply the right attachments to get the job done, with standard hydraulic flow rate of 18.6 gpm and optional high-flow rate of 29.4 gpm
- Operate from a cab that is 47 percent larger than the competition, with a side door for easy entry and exit
- Enjoy 60 percent better visibility than conventional, twin-arm machines
- Choose from the standard-fit cab with climate control, or the available canopy option