The 2TS-7T is the world’s first and only small-platform compact track loader with a telescoping boom. This boom allows the operator to lift higher, reach further and dig deeper than any competing machine.
The telescopic boom allows the 2TS-7T to achieve its 11 feet 10 inches of lift height. This substantial height provides the operator the opportunity to dump material and stack pallets or bales higher than ever before – freeing up valuable ground space. With a full 7 feet of forward reach, 60% more forward reach than conventional compact track loaders, operators now can load both sides of a flatbed trailer from one side. This large reach helps reach over fences and other obstacles to place loads.
- Operating Capacity 2,096 lb
- Operating Weight 9,914 lb
- Gross Engine Power 74 hp
We have combined the versatility of a skid steer or compact track loader with the telescopic JCB Powerboom and SAE/ISO standard quick hitch and developed the combination for unbeatable productivity and efficiency.
- A Kohler 74 hp engine delivers increased performance at low engine speeds for improved cycle times.
- Having no requirement for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or a costly, productivity-sapping diesel particulate filter (DPF), this machine will have more longevity and increased productivity.
- Teleskids offer greater tractive force and pushing power than a small telehandler or forklift as well as breakout force that rivals many bigger machines.
The JCB Telskid 2TS-7T compact track loader is a high-spec. machine equipped with a reversing fan, self-leveling, JCB Smoothride System, air suspension seat and float.
- The forward reach of 7 feet gives you the ability to reach further than any other skid steer in the market.
- For the first time in a skid steer or compact track loader, the ability to dig 2 feet below the ground.
TOTAL COMFORT AND CONTROL
Whether you choose the standard-fit, climate-controlled cab or the available canopy option, the operator environment in the cab of a JCB Teleskid 2TS-7T is 47% larger than the competition.
- With the standard fit, fully adjustable, heated, air suspension seat, JCB’s Teleskids are in a class of its own for operator comfort.
- Electric over hydraulic controls; optional switchable ISO-/H-pattern controls; a 7-way, multi-function joystick; and JCB’s MyChoice software, to choose the level of joystick responsiveness, all work together to deliver unrivaled control.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. The new touchscreen display is mounted in the top right-hand side of the cab and will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can set MyChoice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job time and more all from the touch display for a customized control area.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST SKID STEER
The JCB Teleskid features the same unique, wide-opening side entry door for which JCB skid steer and compact track loaders are known.
- Not only is the JCB door up to twice the size of the competition, making it more comfortable to use, but it makes JCB the safest skid steer on the market.
- The JCB Teleskid telescopic Powerboom TM enables an exceptional 270-degrees of vision from the operator position, which is 60% better than conventional twin-arm design machines, providing greater safety for the operator and others on the job site.