The 2TS-7T is the world’s first and only small platform compact track loader with a telescoping boom, allowing you to lift higher, reach further and dig deeper than any competing machine.
The telescopic boom allows the 2TS-7T T to achieve its 11 feet 10 inches (3.6 m) of lift height, allowing the operator to dump material or stack pallets or bales higher than ever before, to free up valuable ground space. And with a full 7 feet of forward reach, 60 percent more forward reach than conventional compact track loaders, operators can now load both sides of a flatbed trailer from one side, and reach over fences and other obstacles to place a load.
- Operating Weight 9,914 lb 4,497 kg
- Gross Engine Power 74 hp 55 kW
- Operating Capacity 2,096 lb 951 kg
Combine the versatility of a skid steer or compact track loader with the telescopic JCB Powerboom™ and SAE/ISO standard quick hitch, and you have the combination for unbeatable productivity and efficiency.
- A Kohler 74 hp (55 kW) engine delivers increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times, with no requirement for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or a costly, productivity-sapping diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Teleskid offers greater tractive force and pushing power than a small telehandler or forklift, and breakout force that rivals many bigger machines.
The JCB Telskid 2TS-7T compact track loader is a high-spec. machine equipped with a reversing fan, self-leveling, JCB Smoothride System, air suspension seat and float.
- The forward reach of 7 feet (2.1 m) gives you the ability to reach further than any other skid steer in the market.
- For the first time in a skid steer or compact track loader, the ability to dig 2 feet (0.5 m) below the ground.
TOTAL COMFORT AND CONTROL
Whether you choose the standard-fit, climate-controlled cab or the available canopy option, the operator environment in a JCB Teleskid 2TS-7T is 47 percent larger than the competition
- With the standard-fit fully adjustable, heated, air-suspension seat, Teleskid is in a class of its own for operator comfort.
- Electric over hydraulic controls, optional switchable ISO/H-pattern controls, a 7-way multi-function joystick all work together to deliver unrivaled control.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST SKID STEER
The JCB Teleskid features the same unique, wide-opening side entry door for which JCB skid steer and compact track loaders are known.
- Not only is the JCB door up to twice the size of the competition, making it more comfortable to use, but it makes JCB the safest skid steer on the market.
- The JCB Teleskid telescopic Powerboom™ enables an exceptional 270 degrees of vision from the operator position, which is 60 percent better than conventional twin arm design machines, providing greater safety for the operator and others on the job site.