Articulated Telescopic Handler
The TM220 is a highly productive articulated telescopic handler with compact dimensions, performance, versatility and JCB’s iconic telescopic boom for great lift height.
It’s fitted with a 74hp (55 kW) engine that produces 221 ft-lb (300 Nm) of torque, powering a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission with a max. lift height of 15ft (4.6 m).
- Maximum Lift Height 15 ft (5 m)
- Maximum Lift Capacity 4,410 lb (2,200 kg)
- Maximum Engine Power 74 hp (55 kW)
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
The JCB TM220 telescopic wheel loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model. The operating position is designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by components like silencers.
- Our tilting telescopic steering column is easy to adjust, and all instruments needed to operate this loading shovel are within easy reach of the seat, so there’s no need to hunt around for information while working.
- With a fully opening right-hand window as standard, JCB TM220 operators can enjoy increased ventilation while still being protected from dust.
- This compact loading shovel is equipped with a ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
JCB and Kohler have produced the ultimate compact articulated telescopic handler engine for the TM220. It’s Tier 4 Final complaint using only a DOC, while high levels of power and torque at low revs provide good fuel economy and performance.
- Compact dimensions give the TM220 a small turning radius.
- A variable speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan speed for all requirements without using any excess engine power.
- We offer several axle options on the JCB TM220 including torque proportioning diffs for hard ground, limited slip diffs for muddy conditions or a fully locking front axle for the best of both worlds.
- Our 100% switchable front axle diff lock option provides ultimate traction on mud and creates no shear forces, so won’t damage the ground when it’s not in use. It can also be engaged on the move and under load.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
We’ve used only the very finest engine, driveline and axle components on the TM220 articulated telescopic handler, from suppliers like DANA and Bosch.
- This TM220 benefits from a strong chassis and the best weight distribution; this allows for maximum traction at all times.
- We understand how tough materials handling can be, so we use a heavy-duty center joint which oscillates through ±40°ensuring reliability and durability in the toughest applications.
- Rear lights are recessed within the counterweight for impact protection and hydraulic hoses are neatly routed, properly clamped, and positioned away from potential damage
SAFETY AND SECURITY
With no exhaust after-treatment, our JCB Diesel by Kohler engine is extremely compact for uncompromised visibility. The sloping rear hood provides an unimpeded view, with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both packaged out of sight.
- Conveniently positioned handrails and low steps ensure easy and safe ingress and egress from the cab.
- We’ve fitted an in-cab quickhitch isolation system to prevent uncontrolled release of attachments on the TM220.
- JCB’s optional Smoothride System (SRS) ensures maximum load retention and operator comfort.